Dinar Currency Scam!

One of the topics that I get the MOST feedback on is how many people think this investment is a scam. Listen up, readers – I’m going to set the record straight once and for all about this Dinar Currency Scam.

a3-iraqi-dinarFirst you need to know about the Dinar Currency and what the hype is about. The Iraqi Dinar Currency that is used today in Iraq is arguably the most sophisticated currencies in the world. The technology that makes it almost impossible to effectively produce usable counterfeit dinar currency is amazing. When checking your Dinar Currency to spot fakes, you can check for:

1. Metallic Ink
  2. Embedded security Thread
  3. Horse Head Watermark
  4. Color Changing Symbol
  5. Ultraviolet Feature that glows the Denomination Value (Currency amount)

dinar security

Now you know what to look for in your Dinar Currency, so what about the investment itself? Is investing in the dinar currency a scam?

Well, that’s a tricky question. First – look at the source of your information. If your intel is suggesting that you will be made rich overnight, tonight, guaranteed – you’re a victim of hype and you’re probably going to be disappointed. The simplest concept you need to understand when talking about the Dinar Currency is that nobody is going to be able to tell you exactly when it will revalue.

But does that mean the Iraqi Dinar Currency hype is  a scam? Absolutely not!!!

Here are a couple of very real facts. Iraq has a majority of the world’s natural reserves and crude oil, putting it on the same level as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. If you know anything at all about Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, you should know that their currency is very valuable and their natural resources are the reason. So, why isn’t Iraq as rich as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait? That answer is simple – they only recently established a stable government, elections are now being held successfully, and the march towards financial recovery is progressing steadily. Crime and terrorism is lower and lower all the time! And just as importantly – the Iraqi people are unjustly impoverished as a result of the recent chaos, and they cannot remain in that situation for much longer – not when they control a major amount of the world’s “black gold”.

The question, then, is “When will the Dinar Currency of Iraq Revalue?”

My guess is soon… very soon. This investment is not a scam, but you must be prepared to wait for things to happen. It may revalue, or reinstate, to a previous level which would make many of us rich overnight… or it might grow slowly, over time, giving a nice return on an investment that many of us were smart enough to make. One thing I do know, for a fact… the Iraqi Dinar will not stay at 1170 forever.

Feel free to post specific questions in the comments section, and best wishes to us all. Feel free to subscribe to the newsletter if you’d like occasional Dinar Currency and news announcements sent to you.

-Adam Montana

89 Responses to “Dinar Currency Scam!”

1. Mark says:

The Afghani is valued more then the Dinar. How crazy is that? I am not putting down the Afghanistan people but lets be reasonable the Iraqi’s are more educated and have far more resources. It is a slap in their face to actually value their currency less then the Afghani. If the dinar doesn’t at least revalue more then a nikcle I will be shocked. Obviously something far greater is keeping it down. But what?

2. Matthew says:

What if they change the currency all together? I think that is a definite option. Your take Adam?

3. Denny says:

Adam, Extremly well written post.Thank-you

4. Barbara Murphy says:

Hello Adam, I enjoyed your post. I myself have been an investor for almost 5 years.
    And I have become a news hound since I got into this. I peruse the Iraqi papers daily,
    So I have a healthy idea of what’s going on in Iraq, not what’s happening with the Dinar
    Though, since that is not a topic talked about in their news. Within the last week and a
    Half though, since CNBC program on Iraq, well Dinar dealers are out of stock, etc.etc.
    It’s getting very exciting. I have many people I have given Dinar to. People that would
    Never have made this purchase, but I wanted them in the game. And also many people
    Who have purchased, because I told them about it.
    My thinking is, this will happen, and it will come in high. However, and this is what I tell
    People, buy a million Dinar for roughly $1,000.00, this isn’t white paper you are holding it’s
    A currency, with a value. If you decided you want out, you probably would get $700.00
    Back, right now at least. So isn’t it worth possibly losing $300.00, for a life changing gain??

5. IceQueen says:

Thank you, Adam. I think we all need to calm down a bit. I appreciate your input.

6. Attakoya says:

The articles is realistic as it remove all the hype and rumors created recently. As you said, the value of Iraqi Dinar is going to appreciate over time. That is for sure. But the question haunting is the size of the Notes, which is too big in denomination when you consider for revaluation. I understand that most of the Dinar Investors are thinking the same way. Thanks for your continued support and feedback.

7. Glenn says:

Very good info. Thanks.

8. JoAnn says:

Thanks for the tip and I only did business with SD. Was told the were the best. I think they would only change currencyafter the first RV and got all the large bills out of circulation. They have to many investors to do otherwise.

9. Larry says:

I agree I think its just a matter of time before the RV and I think the time is very close possibly by the end of the year.

10. Richierich says:

I think you explained it well Adam i think where the problem is people keep putting dates out there and getting people all worked up for nothing to happen . If you have them then they are yours and will be there when it does but these pumpers need to stop .. Currency exchange is a public thing that can be looked at by anyone

11. Riley says:

12. Yabba Dabba Doo! says:

The Iraqi Dinar will not be converted into a new currency, because of two reasons: one they already changed the currency up almost 5 years ago; two there are far to many governments and/or investors who have spent or invested billions of dollars trying to get Iraq to a possible democratic and free standing nation.

As Adam eluded to in is blog, this currency is 2nd to none in the technology used to create it. I have gotten all of mine through a bank here in the U.S. and a bank would trade a currency if it was fake.

Listen all, I have been watching this for over a year now, and in my time I have heard of many wealthy and influential people just within my local circles buying up thousands and millions of dinars. Wealthy people tend to not invest in scams- especially those who are educated successful business owners. For most of us who don’t have millions it’s hard to fathom having millions someday. Most of us are used to falling for a scam in our past, because we didn’t do enough research, or our emotions took over our brains and we foolishly invested in something that was so obviously wrong.

I’m not a know it all, but I know that many billions and billions of dollars have been sunk into this nation, just by the U.S. alone. The U.S. has even purchased 4 trillion dollars in dinar themselves. There is to much weighing on this to go through. When the politics (powers of money) are all leaning on something to transpire, then it will happen. China, the U.S., Russia, France, Saudi Arabia, and England and many others are invested into this big poker pot. I don’t know about you, but when governments are invested and have economies and lives on the line, then I know for certain that I’m not in a Bernie Madoff scam.

Just keep your wits about you and start to see the big picture and be patient. Do you really want to be “that guy” who said he was invested and decided to get out? The toughest thing for most Americans and the reason they (we) aren’t rich, is because we lack patience. Adam even said, “most of us who are scared of this being a scam, are those who are looking at blogs and articles wishing this would be a “get quick rich idea”. How many people do you know who got rich quick?

Patience, breath…. patience…..

13. Arif Ali says:

Adam Montana
    Assalamo Alaikum
    As per yours advised I was sending a request to Warka bank for IQD Savings accounts and USD Account after fulfill theirs all desiring doccument, they opened account in above both curruncies they alotted me two account # one in IQD and One in USD, I face a problem how i can deposit IQD in Warka account i sending a request to Mohammad K. Issa <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com Sir
    They replied and said
    Dear Mr. Ali,
    Unfortunately you will need to follow this matter from your end noting that it is not possible to transfer IQD by Western Union or by any bank. The wire transfer of IQD is prohibited and considered illegal in Iraq .

Best regards,
    Mohammad K. Issa
    Deputy Managing Director
    Senior Executive
    International Affairs.

Mr Adam Montana let me inform what i can do next, if possible to please continue via yours personal Email.
    Regards
    Arif Ali

• Adam Montana says:

Arif, you need to wire USD and then Warka will convert it to IQD in your savings account with them.

14. Larry says:

Adam I always look forward to and respect your opinion. You approach this investment from a businessman’s point of view. Trying to separate the non-sense from the logical and giving us your best educated guess at what it all means. Thanks.

15. As a dealer this investment has always been looked at as a scam or to good to be true. You are either a risk taker or you’re not! logicly or any other way you want to look at it they will have international currency just like must every country in the world. With all their vast wealth,(Gold, Oil & Natureal gas )it’s a no brainer that they will be the richest country in the world in 2 to 10 years! Read your bible!!

16. I just did

17. RushaMabui says:

I think it would be nice to have a page devoted entirely to people looking to invest into the Iraqi Dinar, a place where they can find true reputable people or businesses that will sell you dinar’s at the current market’s value, rather than watch those people making money selling them for an inflated price on ebay! it’s amazing to see someone that bought 500k in dinar’s for 430.00 USD turn around and sell 100k dinar’s for 139.00 USD on ebay or the 250k for 309.00 USD on ebay thats 188.00 USD. cash profit minus the posting fee’s of course. It should be time to let the people that want to be potential investors get in on the possible profit’s and gamble and buy their lottery tickets at a fair un-inflated cost not from some company in Poland that wants you to wire them money VIA western union. thats just utterly stupid that people will take advantage of anything these days. I hope that maybe Adam Montana will get a designated page for listing the best least costly source for all of the people that want to invest a little and get in on the action without getting taken from the start.

18. Rperfect says:

I think that it is close to RI and I am waiting patiently because the world is pressureing Iraq to get it done and the only thing I think that is holding it up is the passing of the election law

19. Anton Kogan says:

Adam, I am respect and support your opinion. We need just patience. Thank you.

20. Les Scott says:

Thanks Adam for putting it in a nut shell. Good things come to he who wait’s.

21. Dianne says:

I really appreciate this information. I have NEVER once thought this to be a scam and have had dinar since 2007. With all the info you provide I have been able to tell many of my friends and family about this investment, and they have all purchased.I know the time is right upon us for a RV……maybe this week.

22. Joop says:

I don’t think this is a scam. If it were I would never have bought dinars. I think we shall see a slow but steady increase of the value of the dinar in the months/years to come. But I have no solid info that it will go this way. It is like so much info in the dinar world, just speculation.

23. Adam Montana says:

Mathew, I don’t believe the currency will be changed.

24. Rex says:

Adam…Thanks for the dedication and hard work you display in helping us dinarheads keep up on what is happening with our investment.
    You notice I used the term “investment” rather than “speculation”. At one time, many of us veterans did see the IQD as a speculation or a gamble. Now…things are such that we call it like it is.

Those who say this is a scam and are “down” due to not seeing much happen, etc., are not just impatient; they are obviously ignorant of the huge opportunity of a lifetime that investing in the IQD makes possible!

25. Willie Joe Magillicuddy says:

A few questions: Who controls what the dinar is worth right now??
    How will we know when it is gonna be put on the world market??
    Who decides when it is gonna be put on world market??
    How will they decide the value of a dinar?
    I understand that it is not a scam, at least I hope not because I have some, but what are the best sources to find out when things are gonna happen with it??

26. nellie says:

With all this being said. ( opinions )
    It seens you have the greatest intel or for that matter insight on all this, why can’t you or any others even come close to a R/V date. I mean seriously, dates / days are always being mentioned but there never even close to being true, they come and go. There is always some kind of excuse, one after another to cover the so called expert/s rear ends on this matter. it seems like the dog is always chasing his tail. Either get ” all ” the facts and your ducks in a row with a confirmed date or stop getting every ones hope up over something no one as a clue on

27. Joe says:

So when is this going to happen? Also what do people think, go up all at one time or a little bit at a time. I believe something will happen on Monday from what I have heard, does anyone else feel this way?

28. kimmy says:

thanks adam for all the great info.. greatly appreciated:)

29. william says:

Adam… Thanks for all the info you have given us on the dinar.We have owned dinars since 2003 and we know that rv is coming”VERY SOON”!!!!Need info on investing in isx.The dinar is the “INVESTMENT OF THE CENTURY”

30. Andre says:

Theres been a lot of rummor that nov 2 is THE DAY. HAve you heard the same?

31. Lc says:

When the IQD revalue where do you believe will be the best places to exchange it to USD.

32. Speed says:

Thank you Adam Montana.

Great report, timely and needed.

33. simo says:

Hey adam do you think it could RV/RI before lifting the chapter N 7

34. PL Sayssays says:

Hello Adam thank you so much for your comments.

How complicated will it be once the revalue to change your currency into USD? What options would you use?

thanks

35. Adam — YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! My hunch is that every time there is “it’s gonna RV today” hype/rumor, the dealers just love it.

I too have been in this “investment” for some time and frankly, I too, do not believe it is a scam. It is a risk, a gamble, an effort to make a profit, that is all!!!! If we all become “gozillionaires,” that’s cool yet, my wish is to make a reasonable profit. That is going to happen!! My hunch is that we all need to wait just a little longer, a little closer to the election. We’ll see!!

36. joejoe says:

Thanks for all the updates and information, Adam, it is greatly appreciated. I believe that we have some time before there is an RV but none the less there will be one. Patience is a virtue and this investment is an opportunity not a guarantee.

37. joe t says:

Whe are the elections in Ireak?? I believe that the dinar RV will be just before elections.
    ANYBODY AGREES????
    jt

38. andreas says:

I agree with joe t. The Iraqi dianar will RV to I IQR = 1 US $, but not so soon. But absolutely..! it just Take time. I have seen with with my supra natural eyes

39. Jim says:

Well it didn’t RV on Nov. 2 like a lot of people thought. Thats what happens when people pass around rumors. NOBODY knows when its going to happen, so don’t say you know, when you don’t. It will happen. Be Patient

40. Lena C says:

I am new to this investment and would like to thank all of you for the information. I have a question, when the RV takes place, do I go to my local bank to exchange?

41. terr says:

I have only recently invested, so am a avid listener, trying to understand. I have a gut instinct I will get a return in the near future, thankyou for your information. I am hoping that this happens, imagine what help it will give to our economy problems.Hoping for soon.

42. Marv says:

The Wall Street Journal reported yesterday that the Iraq government has signed large oil leases with companies from the U.S., China and Italy. These companies would not have entered these agreements if the dinat would remain at a low value, i.e., the dinar will Rv or Iv

43. Jim says:

Marv, Can you provide a link to the article you read from the Wallstreet Journal…?

44. Michael Green says:

From todays dail Mail here in the U.K.
    Exxon and Royal Dutch Shell have clinched a prize in Iraq,s resurgent oil sector. The consortium beat rival Russian, French and Chinese groups to bag the rights to develop the vast West Qurna field, which has reserves of 8.7 billion barrels.
    The firms plan to raise the fields output nearly fivefold to 2.3m barrels per day, Iraqi oil minister Hussain al-Shahristani said. However their share of the profits is relatively slender at just $1.9 per barrel.

45. Marv says:

JIM: No, I cannot. Maybe you can google the WSJ site for 11/5 and possibly find it that way. I could only read less than two paragraphs because to read the entire article required subscribing, which I have not done. But what I could read identified the companies and the fields. To me, this looks good for RV or IV.

46. Nice article. I hear of scams, and watch for those security features. Get a fake, contact central bank of Iraq of USA secret service, or FBI, or commercial crimes unit in your local.

47. Greg Lindstrom says:

I wonder how Iraq can absorb valuation, unless currrencies around the world change to a asset based value, were stuck waiting for political economics to give the approving nod. What happened to the re-baseing chatter.

48. William N. Gaillard says:

Everyone:

There was an interview thirteen days ago with Iraqi Finance Minister Baqir Jabr al-Zubaydi, conducted face-to-face by one Ibrahim Amir. This was broadcast on Dubai Al-Sharqiyah Television in Arabic at 1414 GMT on 16 October 2009.

This is what was reportedly broadcast at the very end of the interview verbatim:

“Asked about the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar, Al-Zubaydi says the Central Bank is responsible for monetary policy. He says when he first came to the finance ministry, he proposed to the governor of the Central Bank to increase the Iraqi dinar rate against the US dollar, and during a recent visit to Turkey he told the governor who was with him that Turkey has devalued its currency against the dollar from 4 million Turkish pounds (TL) to the dollar, to approximately TL 1.5 pounds to the dollar. He says the Central Bank has, in fact, MADE A DECISION (emphases mine) on the matter, but its implementation needs time.”

The UN (UN and who else) is the wild card here, determining when to actually revoke the continued and idiotic Chapter VII sanctions still in effect against post-Saddam Iraq to remand 5% of its gross crude-oil revenues to Kuwait in the form of war reparations from Gulf War I; they’re going to be trading with their former “Province XIX” anyway. This is simply more in the way of heel-dragging, bureaucratic madness on the part of New York.

In other words, a unilateral revaluation directive has ALREADY been issued. It is simply a matter of by what specific ratio, or even parity, and WHEN it is to be implemented. This is perhaps the most closely-guarded secret of all.

Whatever you do, KEEP your 2003+ IQD’s, regardless—don’t liquidate them just yet!

49. KAY says:

When the rv happens, where do I go to exchange my dinar? Lena C asked the same questions but I didn’t see a response. Please inform. Thanks

50. Testing the new comments system using Twitter. Great stuff here!

51. Lena C says:

Adam answered the question. See response to Kay’s question.

52. bluligtning says:

Adam, This was much needed information. Thanks!

53. Danny says:

I was in Iraq for 3 1/2 yrs with US contractors, Builid great relationship with Iraqi people I personally know that the dinar is not a scam. Friend of mine just came from Iraq last week to start a Dairy Fram he met with an Offical at the CBI he said if it were up to the Bussiness sector they would keep the dinar low until all oil deals with big oil were sign, Now the currency is in the hands of the Goverment with re-election in January the Presdient would like to re-instate the dinr before the election, The officer at the Bank did say that when the dinar opens it will open Big

54. Thanks for adding me to the list

55. Thanks for adding me to the list

Brenda

56. Thanks for adding me to the list.

Brenda

57. Dbucks says:

Amazing how every reply to this thread is supportive of Adam and his explanation of the Dinar. I wonder who censors, I mean monitors, this board?

58. Mona Leonard says:

Hi Adam,

What exactly does a rate of $2.47 mean? $2.47 for every Dinar? Vice Versa? Or something else?

Thanks,

Mona

59. Andrew Williams says:

Hi Adam,
    What is your suggestion for exchanging the dinar when the rv happens. I bought from an online company, but there exchange rates aren’t very good. Are there many banks in the U.S. that deal with the Iraqi Dinar? Thanks much! Andrew

60. BOBBY JONES says:

What is your thoughts/response to The State Department and the State of Utah List the Iraqi Dinar as a top scam but you can find out more here from the NASDAQ website complete with a video:

Would you pass this web site on to your trusted advisors who you trust and try to get answers from them and post them to your Blog? Very ANXIOUS to hear or see your response! Thanks!

Bobby

61. jack barff says:

do we have any certain amount of time to (cash in )our dinars after rv or will it be at our leasure?

62. Brenda says:

Thanks Adam. Appreciate the info.

63. average joe says:

hay my first time i have been in iraq for five yrs myself. i knew when i bought the money it was a gamble but so is life, you half to keep the faith if i lent you money and didnt have to pay it back you would be way ahead in the game well what do you think they have been doing and if they change the money why would you belive in them last thing they have been forgiven of all there debts but they are foolish and greeded bad things together average joe

64. Brian Bryant says:

Ok if were a scam you could not get your money back and you can. When I say that, I mean you can get the real value of the Iraq dinar back. You can not get the profit that who ever sold it to you back. But if you bought when i did it was going for $800.00 a million it was only worth $680.00 per million at the time. So at this point for me I can get all my money back. So is it a scam? When I bought mine I was told it was a HIGH RISK investment. Which mean there is a very good chance that you will lose your money. But why do you take a chance on a high risk investment? You have chance to make a lot of money. I do not think it is a scam because I can get my money back and it is what I was told a high risk investment.

65. jerry summerville says:

WHAT IS THE BEST WEBB SITE TO MONITOR THE EXCHANGE RATE OF CURRIENCES?

66. jerry summerville says:

WHAT IS THE BEST EXCHANGE RATE SITE TO MONTOR FOR CURRENICES?

67. Robert says:

Scam? NO!!!! High Risk? Yes. The Dinar is not even made in Iraq. This is one of the steps set forth by our government to help keep Iraq’s newly formed government from flooding itself with the new Dinar and falling on its face. The USA is in this to win and have a friend who is a leading country of oil. In the end, it is all about the money. This might be costing our country alot of money now, but we would have pulled out by now if we did not see $$$ I ment a light at the end of all this.

68. Robert says:

Jerry Summerville you ask what is the best exchange rate site. I like to use XE.COM it is easy to use and is free

69. Tim says:

I have purchased dinar from two different web sites. With on shipment the dinar looks exactly like the picture above. The other is exactly like it except for right below that bush or tree is a signature that looks kind of like a hart rather then a crossed T. What is the difference and why?

70. Mark says:

I’m curious if anyone knows if there is an advantage to having bills/notes that have not been circulated over ones that have as far as being able to exchange.

71. Ganesan Venkatesh says:

Hope revalue of the Dinars will help us grow,

72. Jack says:

Thanks Adam,
    I really appreciate your insight and current information.

I was wondering, if anyone knows what is the best dealer to buy more Dinar. I know their are some very dishonest people, and I want to make sure that I buy for the most reasonable price, with the most honest dealer(s) possible. I have other friends, who have asked me this question. Anyone got some very good answers of who you would recommend?

73. steve says:

thanks Adam, I did not get into this to get rich overnight like most of the people I see on the web sites but can wait as long as its takes and I do believe that my investment will pay off with time. I have had my dinar sense 2005 and if it takes longer it will just take longer. these people who think it will happen today need to get out of the dinar before they have a heart attack.

74. Daniel says:

Good researched article! This post is actually the most factual on this deserving topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. Thanks for the great clarity in your writing. Authentic work and much success with this excellent site!

75. John says:

Great read Adam,i have a saying,good things come to those who wait.
    I do not mind waiting,it will not be long.

76. ricky says:

Adam, has there been a plan laid out to cash in this currency if you have it in cash. Without losing a large percentage to the bank or broker. then your 35% in taxes?

77. Heath says:

Very informative! Tired of reading all the non-sense on the dinar-vets blogs. Too many people trying to be the first to break the news instead of waiting for it to happen.

78. First, I don’t think it can RI(re-instate)because it is a new currency I believe it must RV. Second, I think our chances of a sooner RV is better now that it is out of Malaki’s hands.Third, Im believing God it will be soon. Good post Adam.

79. Greg Janssen says:

Quit even using the word Scam. It throws the sceptic into a panic. The correct presentation is “Is the Iraqi Dinar worth investing in?”. And of course the answer is yes. The word investing implies buy AND SELL, which the sceptic needs to hear he/she can do. If they tire of waiting, they can sell back to the dealer (CBI agent? not sure exactly whom I’m actually buying from) from whom they bot, losing/gaining the market movement and the buy/sell diff, AS WITH ANY INVESTMENT. This one has such a large upside that scam label gets applied. Good luck to us all.

80. Franco says:

Just wanted to thank you for your continuous dedication and great research on the Dinar issues. Many people I work with have also invested and are extremely
    excited about the RV. I purchased some of my Dinars from a bank in Connecticut but now all banks in the area stopped selling. I purchased the rest of my Dinars
    from a on-line company. When the RV happens , where do I cash in ?…Go back to the bank that I originally purchased from ?

Thanks,
    Franco

81. paul says:

hi adam
    as a long term invester i am impressed with your article
    any thoughts though, if the dinar is revalued when will it be availible as a free currency
    cheers

82. Jim Knight says:

Adam: I think you have made me understand that in this currency game in Iraq and with as many stories associated with it also, you must be patient and do your investment investigation. The information your providing is very helpful in verifying information.
    Good luck to the patient investor.

83. Bubba says:

I’m in for the long haul . . .
    I’ve been watching for about a year now and I hope it happens soon.
    People who are not investors get all “figgity” over it . . . me? . . . I’m just sittin’ back and watchin’ oh and reposting as much as I can,
    THANX ADAM

84. George bushes says:

WE HEAR BLOOD AND BOMB IN IRAQ,
    WE BUY THE PAPER IRAQ DINAR
    IF WE THINK WAR NEAR IRAQ, EXAMPLE IRAN WAR WITH US OR ISRAEL, WE WILL KNOW IRAQ DINAR WILL LOSE ITS VALUE

I THINK IRAQ GOVERNMENT WILL HAVE MANY CHOICE
    TO CHANGE 1 IRAQ D = US$ 1

MAYBE USING :
    1) CUT THE ZERO UNTIL 3 DIGIT AND THE LAST MONEY PAPER WILL END AND MAY CHANGE WITH NEW IRAQ MONEY WITH A NEW CUT ZERO LIKE LIKE VENEZEULA THE SAME PLACE OIL.

2) IRAQ LOSE MUCH GOVERNMENT ASSET LIKE ROAD, BUILDING, FOOD SO THE GOVERNMENT CAN MAKE A NEW MONEY PAPER.

3) Love money 1 iq = 1 us, with cut 3 digit zero on it

85. Shaughn says:

If they remove three naughts 000 and made it 1:1 it will only be worth exactly what it is right now, if they got to 2.6:1 then you will double your money (2.6x).

Example… It costs about $25 USD for a 25,000 Dinari note and if they removed the 000 and made it 1:1 they would still only be worth USD$25. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen, Im sure we all prefer 2,600x return.

Please comment Adam

86. Shaughn says:

One problem I see is if they allowed it to go up 1000+ times it would create trillionaires and would make people like Bill Gates look very poor, it would also make most Iraqi’s millionaires which is dangerous as many would fund terrorism.
    Comments welcome.

87. pretty quiet out there says:

my biggiest concern is i am told iraq sold oil wrights to russia,china, and others?also with all the dinars bought could they ever exchange the money for us, without going broke?