Dinar Daddy: Offering a Tidbit or Two

I am flattered that Adam has invited me to join him in his effort to share enlightening information and educated speculation regarding our ever-changing, yet overwhelmingly addictive investment, the “New Iraqi Dinar”.

What better way for me to introduce myself, than to tell you MY story in this investment? I have little doubt many of you have a similar story. Such musings are what bind us to what we believe to be real. Such hopes are what keep us holding on during what we perceive to be delays in the RV. Such faith tied with justifiable logic is what helps us understand that we are witnessing history unlike anything this world has ever experienced before!

I first learned of this opportunity through a friend of one of the authors of “The Plan”. I received very little specific intel from this source, but what I did receive left no doubt that

if I was to be approached a million times in my life about investing in this opportunity, I’d never pass it up. For me, it was enough to know that the person passing this information along was indeed someone very special, and he was sharing information with his close friend. The rest I could figure out on my own, and through the tireless phone calls from “sources”, text messages from friends, emails from contacts, and exposure to hours and hours of reading others’ writings in the various dinar forums and news articles.

My experience as a Stock Broker handling millions of dollars of others’ money many years ago taught me to take action without delay when an investment just makes sense. I knew it was time to place my personal money into an investment that offered huge leveraged returns potential like no other I had ever heard of. To this day, I know I’ve made the right decision for me.

Please don’t go out and purchase more dinar because of my comments here. I’m not trying to pump anything by sharing my thoughts with you. I’m just telling MY story as I remember it.

I no longer hold my Series 7, 63, or 65 licenses to offer investment advice, but I maintain my experience and common sense. I anticipate I will continue to help others as our needs evolve from accessing IQD RV information to post-RV transitional money protection and investment options discussions. I won’t be offering specific investment advice, but I plan on helping educate others on general investment methods, tools, and concepts, as I know many will be holding money they never thought they’d have.

I hope to help many learn how they can invest their wealth in ways they can protect their principal while living off the interest. It is with this experience, founded on the knowledge of what has been shared with me from invaluable contacts and a singular, trusted source who’s name everyone reading this post would recognize, that I will be coming to you on Dinar Speculation sharing what I know, believe, speculate, surmise, and otherwise hope.

Many reading this recognize me from my personal blog, “Dinar Daddy’s Tidbits”. It is quite different from most other IQD forums. My personal style is straight-forward, simple, clean, organized, no-nonsense, thought-provoking, and honest. I choose to live my life where I move forward with unwavering faith in my Savior, my Country (USA), my Family, and Myself, including impressions I receive and follow through the Spirit. I’m a believer in His “Plan”. I’m also a believer in “The Plan” (i.e. IQD RV).

So come join me, as I team up with Adam Montana, to bring you what I deem to be worthy insight, experienced knowledge, fun speculation, and plenty of entertainment. I’ll do my best to provide you with ongoing insight right here on Dinar Speculation.

Go Dinar!

Dinar Daddy

15 Responses to “Dinar Daddy: Offering a Tidbit or Two”

1. jzar says:

Adam, thanks for inviting Dinar Daddy to contribute to your blogs. I have read his work and I find him to be a gifted writer and a straight-shooter!

2. Scot says:

Dinar Daddy (If that is your real name), recently there was a post on this site titled ” A great summary of RV information”, a lot of information was given but no back up or sourcing. Can you comment on this post?

3. Rich says:

Dinar Daddy – Certainly glad, and thus far impressed, to have another trustworthy source-agent conveying reliable Dinar intel and related considerations. Also, pleased to know that your values are well-founded and sound, Brother. Please let us hear more from you soon! You too, Adam…

4. Adam Montana says:

Scot, that post wasn’t DinarDaddy’s. It’s ahrd to respond to you unless you ask a specific question, and that might be best done in the forum at http://dinarvets.com.
    This site is a great place to research and catch up on news, but it’s not designed to carry a conversation between two people.
    Welcome to the blog, DinarDaddy! I hope your stay is enjoyable, and I look forward to your contributions to the Dinar Seeking Population of DinarSpeculation.com!
    :D

5. Joe says:

Welcome Dinar Daddy I look foward to reading your blogs.I have never seen your site got a link?

6. DinarDaddy says:

I post others’ chats and comments from other forums on my blog for all to reference, cross-reference, agree with, or disagree with.

You’ll know when I post comments, as I always place a “tidbit” header above what I have to say, so as to distinguish what my thoughts are versus those of the author. Thank you Adam for making that distinguishment above.

In answer to the question above from Joe, one can easily find my site if you google “Dinar Daddy”.

http://www.dinarspeculation.com and http://www.dinarvets.com are incredible sources for information! Thank you Adam for all you do for us investors.

7. Joseph says:

OPEC seeks using euro in oil deals. Tuesday, January 19th 2010 7:39 AM. Tehran, Jan. 19 (AKnews) – Iran’s representative to OPEC says the group weighs replacing the dollar by the euro in crude oil pricing, adding that no decision has been made. “Members of OPEC are free (to use any currency) in their oil transactions,” said Mohammad Ali Khatibi on Sunday. He added that Iran receives 90 percent of its oil revenues in currencies other than the US dollar. Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ordered in September 2009 the replacement of the US dollar by the euro in the country’s foreign exchange accounts. Earlier, the Islamic Republic of Iran had announced that the euro would replace the greenback in the country’s oil transactions. Also, Iran’s Trade Promotion Organization announced in 2009 that it would completely exclude the US dollar from the country’s foreign revenues and reserves. Iran has recently asked Japan to replace the US dollar with the yen in oil deals it has with the Islamic Republic. The constantly declining value of the dollar and persisting economic crisis in the US has encouraged many countries to drop the currency in favor of a more stable one. Saudi Arabia, South Korea, China, Venezuela, Sudan and Russia have taken steps to replace the US dollar in their foreign exchange reserves. Earlier in November, the head of Iran’s Bank Melli (BMI) said Iran’s Central Bank and BMI have entered into negotiations with some countries and international banks regarding the use of the Iranian rial, the official currency of Iran, in international transactions and operations. Well in this case, will there be a possibility that Iraq will also use a EURO to replace the US Dollar, like what Iran did?Anyone here has better opinion…..Also, is there a possibility too that IQD will be RV using EURO to replace US Dollar?Anyone can help to answer it……

8. Joe says:

I will google dinar daddy and check that out.I like to check out all the sites for info.

9. wizard says:

Dinar Daddy, I sure would like info. about how to hold onto 100% of my principle and live of the interest only.

10. Joseph says:

HI EVERYONE HERE. i WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE CBI SPECIAL IMPORTANT BULLETIN AT:http://www.cbi.iq/pdf/bulletin f.pdf Can everyone here tell me that does this CBI BULLETIN has something to do with the RV…….

11. Joseph says:

I know that this news was already happened last year in the summer, but have everyone already read this news. Firstly, Sorry I don’t mean to scare everyone about this news. This is from last summer, just come across it, sure someone would have posted it but personally not seen it before but may have been on one of many breaks!
    Interesting all the same. A coin eh? This brings up loadsa thoughts. A 25k dinar note is worth around $21. The smallest coin currently is 25 worth about $0.021.
    Conscious / Central Bank: The version of a coin soon
    مدير الموقع Site Manager
    حجم الخط: Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    واع/ بغداد /ح.ب Conscious / Baghdad / h. B
    29/8/2009 3:08pm 29/8/2009 3:08 pm

أعلن مصدر مسؤول في البنك الم An official source at the Central Bank العراقي أن البنك سيصدر قريبا Iraqi that the bank will be issued soon العملة المعدنية للأسواق وبشكل أفضل بعد إصلاح نظام إدارة العملة إصلاحا شاملا . Coin of the markets and better after the reform of the currency management system overhaul. وأضاف المصدر لمراسل ( وكالة انباء الاعلام العراقي/واع ) ان”عملية إصدار العملة The source of the reporter (news agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) that “the process of issuing the currency المعدنية Mineral المدورة Recycled من السياسات النقدية Of monetary policy الجيدة سنعود إلى إصدارها قريبا بعد القضاء على بعض المعوقات إضافة إلى انه يجب Good will come back to be issued soon after the elimination of some constraints as well as it should أن تكون هناك بيئة اجتماعية That there will be a social environment اقتصادية مهيأة لتقبلها Ready to accept economic في السوق وهناك أمر آخر انه لابد من وجود In the market and there is something else that has to be a وسائل دفع لنظام المدفوعات Means of payment for the payments system العراقي Iraq الذي غاب عن السوق Who was absent from the market العراقي أكثر من 17عام ،مشيرا إلى ان المصارف العراقية غير مهيأة حاليا لاستقبالها لعدم Iraqi more than 17 years, pointing out that the Iraqi banks are currently not equipped to receive non – وجود أجهزة عد وفرز وتصنيف وخزن ،منوها إلى إن العراق بدأ يخطو نحو الأمام لإصدارها A counting device, sorting and classification and storage, noting that Iraq has started to take forward for publication ولكن لابد من أن نضع صورا كاملة لدى الجمهور But they have to put the pictures in full public عن هذا الإصدار “. From this version. ” Does anyone here has any opinion about this…..

12. Carl says:

I don’t quite understand how the IQD will be exchanged for a new currency that might replace current currencies throughout the middle east. Will the IQD be excanged equally at face value, one IQD to one of the new currency? Or will there be an adjustment of some sort to compensate for the low value of the IQD in comparison to currencies of higher values from other countries, where it will take a number of IQD to make one of the new currency? I ask this because it seems likely that exchanging the IQD one to one, with a currency that is based on the higher currency values of other middle eastern countries, would constitute an over all lower value of the new currency …….. Is there any validity to my question? and if so, is anyone familiar with the possibilities in this respect? Thanks

13. terr says:

It is Tuesday 1/26/10, I can not get on dinarvets website, for 24 hrs. , now, it says can not find? Has this webiste been closed down?

14. Joe says:

I have never been able to login there for some reason.

15. harris says:

This corruption is rampant everywhere, starting with the Prime Minister’s office, the ministries – including the Ministry of Health, where medicines are being stolen and sold in the black market, and not ending with the army, the security services, the petroleum sector and elsewhere. The Iraqi parliament had increased the salaries of it representatives from 23.5 million Iraqi dinars per month to 36 million dinars, or about 30 thousand U.S dollars/month. In addition to that, Each representative also receives two additional sums annually, each valued at one hundred thousand dollars, bringing the declared income of each representative to a total of 560 thousand dollars per year. WOW HOLY SNIKIE THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE , ISN’T IT EVERYONE. If the representative is not re-elected for a second term, then he or she would continue to receive their salary for an additional period of four years, before retiring with a monthly salary of six thousand dollars. Moreover, the representatives and their families receive diplomatic passports, and retain their diplomatic capacity for another four years, even if they are not re-elected to parliament. HOW COME THERE IS STILL A CORRUPTION WHEN THE SALARIES ARE ALREADY INCREASED?ACTUALLY, THEIR SALARIES SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES, DON’T YOU THINK EVERYONE. HOW COME THEY ARE STILL VERY VERY GREEDY?ANYONE HERE KNOW THE REASON? For the sake of comparison, a member of the House or the Senate in the United States receives 174 thousand dollars per year, added to allocations that still would not place their revenues at even half of those received by Iraqi representatives. When it comes to the majority and minority leaders in both houses, their salary is 193 thousand dollars each, annually. Now this is in the world’s only superpower, and not in a third world country that is attempting to rebuild itself. For the sake of comparison, also, a representative in Lebanon receives 7100 dollars as monthly salary, and if he or she decides not to run in the elections for a second term, they continue to receive 55 percent of their salaries. If he or she should win in the elections twice, but is defeated while running for a third term, they continue to receive 65 percent of their salary, or 75 percent after three terms. In Morocco, a representative’s salary is 4200 dollars per month, added to their compensations and their retirement salary of half their active salary for life, while in Egypt, the salary is much less, and is about two thousand dollars per month. Besides, it is linked to the representatives’ attendance of the sessions. Should this latter system be applied in Iraq, the representatives there would die of hunger. DOES THIS MEAN THAT THE RV WILL COME SOON?EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT OPINION PLEASE SHAREWITH ME…..