Here’s a new tune coming from the Prime Minister!
Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki said on Sunday that the process to re-evaluate the Iraqi dinar has to do with economic conditions that have to be strengthened.
I don’t recall ever hearing Maliki mention any kind of revaluation in the past, do you? It appears that we have official confirmation that the CBI is participating in a study to determine how to raise the value on the Dinar.
Maybe he finally subscribed to my newsletter. Here’s the link to the article: http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=127789
I do have some more stuff coming later. Stay tuned!
P.S. “If Adam Montana said it… it’s on this site.”
And if someone says I said it, but it’s not on this site… then they are either lying or passing around lies that people told them.
Listen, friends – people love to say “Oh Adam Montana said THIS! And it wasn’t true!” blah blah… are you kidding me? If you want to know what I said or didn’t say, look on this website, http://www.dinarspeculation.com. If it’s here, then I said it. If not – well, I seem to be a popular guy, so there must be a reason people like to make stuff up about me.
- Well well well – more dinar gurus coming out of the woodwork!
- Update coming soon – check here in the morning
- Good articles on Central Bank expecting to raise the value of the Iraqi Dinar
- Iraqi VP Al Hashemi says Iraq Bank performance has been weak
- Commercial Bank of Iraq named “Best Bank in Iraq 2009″