Dinar News – End of September

Dinar Investors!

With the 4th quarter upon us, many are wondering if we’ll see an RV before the end of the year. It’s possible, and I’ll be updating you all with some detailed break-downs shortly!

For now, I wanted to get a post up here so you didn’t think I was off in the Bahamas or already cashed in… My focus lately has been entirely investment related, and the news has been posted less than we all like. Sorry about that!

Here’s a quick update. Look at these next two articles, obviously we need a government!

Methal al alousi calls for an emergency government to create new elections

On Tuesday, 28-09-2010 11: 31 PM

Baghdad (News). Called on the nation party leader methal al alousi to a dissolution of the House of Representatives and call for an emergency government paves the way for re-election…

Read more: Click here

Abdulmahdi: We will not take part in failed government

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi Vice President and a leading figure of the Iraqi National Alliance (INA), Adel Abdulmahdi, said on Tuesday that his bloc will not take part in a government that will fail, underlining on the importance of al-Iraqiya and Dawlat al-Qanoon’s participation.

Read more: Click Here

And now read the next article, Iraq is willing to move forward soon.

Al-Bayati: Snhsm is our candidate for prime minister tomorrow

Baghdad (news) .. expect the Attorney and a leader in a coalition of law Abbas graph to settle the National Alliance is a candidate for prime minister on Friday, hoping to end the voting process within the coalition of the leader of his coalition, Nuri al-Maliki. Bayati said (of the Agency news) on Thursday: “[left] The National Alliance may terminate all the issues tomorrow, and selects the candidate, saying that Maliki’s most likely to be the candidate of the Alliance.

Read more: Click here

That’s good news, believe it or not!

And finally, a great article posted by member jimbanhardt:

Revival of the New Iraq is the best kept secret in world finance

Hussein Al-Uzri, Chairman and President of Trade Bank of Iraq assesses the potential of the Iraqi economy and the development of trade.

The entire world loves a stereotype, even when it is based on an assumption that is no longer true. When you watch television news or open the pages of a newspaper, the stereotype they like to show of Iraq is of a country still at war.

The reality is very different and much more hopeful. For a whole lot of reasons – not least its priceless oil riches – Iraq is becoming the world’s fastest emerging economy. Banks and businesses that have already made this discovery are well on the way to highly profitable deals and investments and trades.

Read more: Click Here

Stay tuned for more, there is some great stuff coming up soon. If you’re not on the email list, sign up here.

Talk to you soon!

- Adam Montana

Related posts:

1. End of July update – Dinar Reval Speculation
  2. Karbala Iraq – Economic Conference comes to an end

27 Responses to “Dinar News – End of September”

1. avatar Paul says:

The IQD RV is ongoing moving target. First it was early summer. It moved to mid summer then Septemebr and now it maybe sometimes this year.

2. avatar Tim says:

Thanks for the update, I try to pay attention to several of the factors that you have mentioned. I just saw this article (http://goo.gl/F8s4) ant thought it was perfect to share here.

3. avatar ruth russell says:

i have the feeling smething great is about to happen

4. avatar Jack says:

Hi Adam,
    Appreciate your continued insight and information. I do hope that they will move forward with the new Iraq Government. I thought the link that Tim sent was insightful and hope they do move forward. Please stay in touch, as I am earnest about this RV Investment and future investiments with dinarspeculation.com

5. avatar Matty9 says:

I give up

6. avatar Daisy says:

Why don’t you give Adam a break? When he doesn’t report anything, you complain. When he does, you tear it apart and once again complain. He never claimed to have a crystal ball, he’s just relaying information to us as he receives it. I don’t see anyone else getting out there and devoting the majority of their time digging up information for a bunch of complete strangers for free.

7. avatar Patsyt says:

Last night on 60 minutes they said that “they” didn’t get not one dinar from their oil….who does? I was just curious….Thank you so much for the updates you mean a lot to us “little guys”

8. avatar Lori C says:

Adam

Did you happen to see the 60 minutes
    feature by Leslie
    Stahl which aired
    10-3. It seems
    Iraq is still needing our help however the Kurds are doing well and
    seems to be selling
    oil Legal or otherwise to Iran How is this going to
    affect the Dinar and
    the issues of establishing a Goverment.?

9. avatar rule' says:

can someone tell me what this means: “The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. By the end of 2010, they intend to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes. It should be noted that the actual value of the dinar will remain unchanged. That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to “ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system.” For more information about the redenomination, read “Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination” (please answer in this venue-thanx)

10. avatar Ken says:

I am new to this, and i hope it happens soon, We all could sure use the HELP.Its nice to have a mentor like Adam to turn to for all his information. Great job Adam.

11. avatar SAMUEL T HOUSE says:

I AM THANKFUL FOR THE HOPE OF IT ALL, FOR US ALL. IT WILL HAPPEN, AND WE SHALL BE VERY GLAD IT DID.
    JUST SO WE HAVE WISDOM ON WHAT TO DO WITH IT.

12. avatar redshadylady says:

I thought u were gone,It;s nice to see u still have our back here

13. avatar Vickie says:

Adam, thank you as always. You indicate “I’ll be updating you all with some detailed break-downs shortly!” When should we be looking for this? There is a great deal of posting going on Dinar Vets. I am anxious to get your take on matters. Thank you again.

14. avatar JD says:

Adam, I do not have Warka or investments in Iraqi stock only paper dinar…Is there still a possiblilty of dropping 3 zeros and if so what should I do at this point to protect my investment?

15. avatar sausolito potatoe chips says:

DOES ANY BODY HAVE A REALLY GOOD RECIPE FOR A CHOCOLATE CAKE. I KNOW IT ENTAILS FLOUR, SUGAR AND MORE SUGAR FOR THE FROSTING – BUT QUALITY IS WHAT DISTINGUISHES ONE CHOC CAKE FROM THE OTHER. SO WHO HAS A GOOD CHOC CAKE RECIPE?? ADAM?

16. avatar Warren says:

Rule’
    You need to post a link..I found no such information on the official CBI website..Thank you Adam for all you do…

17. avatar Matty9 says:

Daisy?? Did you just say for free???? I love Adam and his posts are quite informative. But did you really say for free??? I assure you Adam has made money on this site and others. No offense intended.

18. avatar bobby ray says:

NO GOI…NO RV….and if RV happens…may not be until 2011 or beyond….I’m invested in IQD, have tracked this painful journey for quite some time. My words are not borne of cynicism, but reality.

19. avatar bob says:

Adam what do you say to this? Is this True?

20. avatar NICK says:

Hi Adam. I just found an article and I want to share it and have some comments from Adam or other folks here. All comments are highly appreciated. Is it a good or bad news for us dinar holders “?

Iraq PM, US diplomat meet over government formation
    By Agence France Presse (AFP)
    Compiled by Daily Star staff
    Thursday, October 07, 2010

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki met a senior US diplomat on Wednesday over the country’s ongoing political stalemate, which has seen no new government formed since March elections, his office said. The Iraqi premier met visiting Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs William Burns, as Iraq verges on completing seven months without a new administration.“The prime minister expressed the hope that in the coming days, there would be openness in the ongoing negotiations between the political blocs to form a government of national partnership,” Maliki’s office said in a statement.US Embassy spokesman David Ranz confirmed the meeting but said he could not comment on its content, or on how long Burns would be in Iraq.State Department spokesman Philip Crowley said in Washington Monday that Burns would also visit Yemen and Jordan.Meanwhile, the leader of the Kurdish negotiating team said on Wednesday that Iraq’s Kurdish lawmakers are close to allying themselves with Maliki, but Iraq may not have a new government this year ( IS IT A GOOD NEWS OR BAD NEWS REGARDING FOR IRAQ DINAR HOLDERS ADAM? ).Deputy Prime Minister Ross Nouri Shawis said that the Kurds, who are potential kingmakers now that Maliki has won the nomination of the major Shiite parties, have met twice with the incumbent and have verbal agreements on many of their demands.“We went through details of the Kurdish demands … and we noticed that our point of views are very close,” Shawis told Reuters following a meeting with a small Shiite party, Fadhila. “I can say that we are 90 percent in agreement with each other.” “But these were oral talks. Now, and before giving the final stand [approval] of the Kurdish blocs, these talks are to be put on paper, to turn them into written guarantees,” Shawis said.The National Alliance, a merger of major Shiite blocs, named Maliki its nominee for a second term last week despite dissent within the coalition. Maliki won support from his own State of Law bloc and the Sadrist movement of anti-American cleric Moqtada al-Sadr.Support from the Sadrists was critical. They had previously opposed him for a second term, harboring bitterness since he sent troops to crush Sadr’s Mehdi Army militia in 2008. With State of Law’s 89 seats and Sadr’s 39, Maliki would still be dozens of seats short of the 163 votes needed for a governing majority in Iraq’s 325-seat Parliament.The Kurds’ 65 seats could bridge the gap.Iraqis had hoped the March election would provide more stable governance after years of dictatorship and war but so far it has meant seven months of political wrangling and renewed fears of rising violence from a stubborn Islamist insurgency as US troops prepare to leave next year. Asked if Iraq would have a new government by year’s end, Shawis said: “I don’t think so.” ( WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN TO OUR DINAR HOLDERS, ADAM?) In addition to reaching a written agreement with the Kurds, Maliki still has to settle differences within his own National Alliance and with other rival blocs. The semi-autonomous northern Kurdish region has also had serious differences with Maliki’s government. A row between Arbil, the Kurdish capital, and Baghdad halted oil exports from the region last year and they remain suspended. The Kurdistan Regional Government signed contracts with foreign companies to develop oilfields in its territory. Baghdad considers the deals illegal. – AFP, Reuters
    Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&categ_id=2&article_id=120071#ixzz11jIBv7OS
    (The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

21. avatar cheryl says:

Hi everyone,Iam a newbie myslf.After hours of reading all the coments I can rest assure I made a intelligent investment,the next step for everyone is and should be to be proacive and make sure you are protecting your investment,become a V.I P,then create your I.B.C.

22. avatar Matty9 says:

By my calculations it’s now October………..which is the fall and NOT THE END OF SUMMER. This is now the 6th summer I’ve seen come and go since I got into this investment….Anymore “right around the corners?” or “We will all be blessed when this comes in” Pardon my lack of optimism but I’ve seen every comment that has been posted on a hundred sites for the last 6 years…..They are all the same topic and rumors….I’m out… good luck to you all. Newbies…..I was in my late 20′s when I invested and every quarter I see roughly the same crap but from dfferent people…now I’m in my mid 30′s….Good Luck to all.

23. avatar old guy says:

Adam. some of my investment is in question, can you comment on Warka Bank. Posted on 11 October 2010. Tags: Emerging markets, Foreign investment, ISX

This hasn’t been a great year for Iraqi stocks by any stretch of the imagination. As measured by Rabee Securities’ dollar-based index, as of October 7 the market is down 10% year-to-date. And with index constituent stocks with a total weighting of something like 40% currently suspended from trading and Warka Bank (BWAI) no longer even in the index at all, the true extent of the decline could easily be over 20%.

24. avatar BOB says:

Have you left the country? lol

25. avatar MubhS says:

…..? what year to RV & may be another couple of yrs