GOI (Government of Iraq) approved! Dinar News

This is great news for Iraq! I’ll let you read the articles yourself:

Iraq’s Political Impasse Ends, Cabinet Approved

BAGHDAD—Iraq’s Parliament officially approved a second term for Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and his partial cabinet lineup on Tuesday, ending a grueling political impasse that had stretched for nearly 10 months since inconclusive elections in March.

Link: http://on.wsj.com/hY01kk

Iraqi Lawmakers Approve New Government

BAGHDAD — Iraqi lawmakers have unanimously approved a new government to be headed by incumbent Shiite Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

The long-awaited vote on the new government ends nine months of political deadlock after an inconclusive parliament election in March.

Link: http://fxn.ws/dUdtHZ

Iraq’s new government is approved

Baghdad (CNN) — After nearly a year fraught with political infighting, Iraq finally has a new government.

The Iraqi parliament Tuesday voted in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s government, even though some vacancies remain.

Link: http://bit.ly/igmpjt

And now… an awesome poem from a VIP member Jett. (See the thread here.)

Twas the Night Before RV

Twas the night before RV, lights out with a click
Not a soul could sleep, not even the RV skeptic.
VIP and OSI info was shared with care,
In hopes the RV would make us a millionaire.

Dinar holders were restless, churning in their beds,
While visions of pimped out houses danced in their heads.
Wife off the phone and me off the net,
From chatting with peeps as a DinarVet.

Buzz buzz on the dresser, the next early morn,
I sprang from my bed to see what’s go’n on.
Reaching for my cell to bring up the feed,
Fumbling with my glasses, so I could read.

I read the text message, I’m in disbelief
In a small stunned voice, I said, “Good grief!”
My wife is awakened and asks, “What’s it say”?
With excitement I shout, it RV’d today!

The message from Adam said, “Hey gang it’s done”,
The ratio to the dollar is four to one
“Look for the email”, he said, its coming through,
Instructions and details on exactly what to do

All dressed and ready, my excitement peaked
Seeing the figures written on the scrap sheet
Got our bags packed, ready in a breeze
Heading down south to the country of Belize

Seychelle corp ready and bank account to
To save us from taxes by the red, white & blue
We arrived at the airport with time to spare
With a grin and smile to go get our Dinar

No fear, nor fret, the plan was laid out
Adam made sure all the services had clout
Once we arrived we were safe as a bear
Knowing the A-Team was gonna meet us there

The escorts are no joke, strapped like a tank
With package in hand, we rolled to the bank
“Welcome”, said the greeter, “Come right this way”
We hope you enjoy your visit with us today.

We opened our envelope and pull out the loot
Our hearts pounding, a pause for tribute
We looked over our list of accounts to create
Retirement to establish foundations to donate

We will give to Red Cross and children in need
Breast cancer research and the Salvation Army
March of Dimes and House of Ruth we like
The local children’s hospital will get a spike

As we finished our day, we were surely different
A dream came true in such a unique event
God used Adam in a very exceptional way
Helping regular people to enter a brand new day.

Happy RV Holidays everyone…

Jett

Read more: http://bit.ly/h61g3P

Merry Christmas, all!

– Adam Montana

92 Responses to “GOI (Government of Iraq) approved! Dinar News”

1. Jett Black says:

What an awesome thing to see a plan unfolding right before us… Thank you for your diligence and hard work. I can’t stop thinking about what a blessing it was to come across this web-community you created here. One of the greatest gifts of all. Thank you.

Glad ya liked the poem…

God bless, Merry Christmas & GO RV.

Jett

2. Chris says:

A very Merry and Happy Holiday to one and all. Thankyou for all your hard work in 2010, Adam…Cheers

3. Joop Liefaard says:

Good news again. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.

4. RVhopeful says:

Trying to remain hopeful but I’ve also read that the CBI has plans to drop 3 zeros from the dinar. The exchange rate will be a great rate. Am I to assume that a 10,000 dinar bill is now a 10 dinar bill?;and therefore when I exchange it will be 10 @ 3.00 (or whatever per u.s. dollar) exchange? This will make a huge difference.

5. Rob says:

Merry Christ Birthday everyone!

May you be Blessed and protected in the coming year.

6. Laura Jones says:

Everyday we here that it will be the next day or the next what is taking so long?

7. Joe Barry says:

Thanks Adam for all you do, I know sometimes people have a tendency to come down hard on you because they expect you to send out info everyday! I, for one appreciate your hard work our behalf!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Looking forward to the day you contact us with the news we’re all waiting for… Go RV!

8. Mark Carpenter says:

Could it be! an RV. After all these years of waiting and doubting. Now I will have to collect the play money back from the children they have used as monopoly money and paper airplanes. Merry Christmas to all and may God bless us.

9. Vinny Q. says:

What a great Christmas gift!

10. Alex Mendoza says:

Adam and all of us:
    Merry Xmas hope hand of GOD be always with everyone of your families and soon its gonna be our dream come true , im sure this come from GOD , when this is done i´ll publish my story.

Blessings

Alex Mendoza

11. David Briant says:

Merry Christmas to One and all especially Adam for all his hard and extremely valuable work for us, and what a great poem it really was on point!

12. Johnny Allen says:

Thank you Adam for all your hard work and your straight forward approach to this deal. Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the Dinar Vet out there.

13. geo says:

Adam and all associated with Dinarvets as VIP and members of this truly fine site, have a great holiday season over this Christmas time and may the New Year be one of the best any of us can recall.
    Saludos,
    Geo

14. Alvin and Sharon McKinley says:

Wishing your and yours a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hopefully a LUCRATIVE NEW YEAR G O R V ! ! CHRIST THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

15. Cheryl says:

Great news, but a friend of mine checked at Bank of American and they told her that they will not except the dinar. Is this true? Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all. I am home from Iraq for the holidays and it would be great not to return to work.

16. Mattie says:

Merry Christmas to all. @Cheryl: I would like to know if your question on Bank of America is true as well.

Does anyone know if Bank of America will accept the dinar?

17. Ron says:

Adam, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you for all you do for all of us. You will be rewarded 10 fold if not more. All our best to you and yours. Ron

18. Greg says:

What a blessing all this has been. From serving in the military to being on the edge with bills when I got out GOD has truly gone above and beyond. May you all enjoy this blessing and God thank you for this blessing. Adam your updates are great and the poem was a great laugh. Merry Christmas to you all and a great start to your New Year !!!! Jesus is the reason for this glorious season. God bless you all.

19. Greta says:

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

20. gladys says:

21. Blake Gordon says:

Wishing all a very merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year.
    I also read that 3 zeros will be lopped off.
    Thanks for all your hard work Adam

22. Lots2Learn says:

Thank you, Adam for the continuing good news. And thanks for keeping it concise and easy to read. Have a blessed Christmas!

23. Things are looking very encouraging for the RV to happen in early 2011 which could mean a very happy New Year for all of folks. Wishing everyone the best in the the New Year!

24. wylie says:

Adam

Thank you and your team for all the hard you have put into dinar vets. I pray you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. God Bless All

25. noel says:

where can i buy dinar right now ?

26. Lou says:

I am not sad, nor exited about the Dinar news. After all this has been in the making for about ten months now.
    I don’t want to sound negative but a news about the Dinars re-denomination was supposed to be announced before the end of this year. It looks like the end of the year very near.
    Merry Christmas everyone.

27. Angela says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone!!! I hope Santa brought that RV with!!! Peace, Love and Happiness to you all!!

28. kenneyboy775 says:

we heard that 3 zeros were coming off the front if that happens then that should be ok.lets pray thats the case

29. kenneyboy775 says:

even though we had some rough times this year god has put many blessings in our lifes and the DINAR RV would be great and life changeing for all of us we are still blessed with our famliy and friends god bless everyone and have a Merry Christmas

P.S.hope to see you at the dinar bank

30. Charlene says:

Merry Christmas to everyone, and health and wealth to all in the New Year.

31. Jack & Val Porter says:

Merry Christmas to one and all, and do have a wonderful 2011. Thanks so much Adam for all you have and do in our behalf, you are one of a kind. Thanks Jet for the cute poem….. Go Rv….

32. CC Thomas says:

I am new to the whole Iraqi Dinar and the revaluation. Where should i begin?

Thanks

CT

33. Betsy Howell says:

Merry Christmas everyone! Believe!
    It is going to happen! I have two $25,000 notes, in the serial number it reads “love” & the other note it spells “evol” ~ My brother was stationed in Iraq & he was told by an Iraq man to invest & in 6-7 years he would be a rich man! I say Just Believe! Faith is the answer! God Bless you all~Be Well! ~ Betsy Howell

34. Barb says:

Bank of America is totally onboard…my husband has spoken to a VP of a branch here in Suprise, Az and to a branch manager just in the past two days…he actually spoke to Eric at a branch here today and they said they are on HIGH Alert to be ready to start trading the dinar. So I don’t know what Cheryl’s friend heard but we got this from the horses’ mouth ! =) Merry Christmas…let’s just hope this RV’s before the 1st or we are all out of luck. Iraq will have to start from square one….

35. Panpan says:

Above all the RV thing’s, I WoulD like to say Merry Christmast to everybody IN this forum, it’s almost a year i read all the comment, positive and negative, but i learn that all of u try to make all the hopeless be more hopefull, isn’t that all christmast really are…… Merry Christmast once again to you all, just to say GOD do blessed all of us with HIS strange way, ammmeeeennn.

36. Mark Elland says:

Merry Christmas to all, and thanks for all your work and updates Adam!

Go RV !!!

37. steph says:

Just wanted to tell everyone to have a Merry Christmas! I am new to this web site and I have found it very helpful and hopeful! I have also heard the RV will take place on the 26th. Has anyone else heard this?
    Stephanie

38. Mike and Mag Jackson says:

Merry Christmas to eveyone. It is Christmas morning and I was early to read my email hoping for a surprise. We keep the faith. I just loved the poem. I was reading it out aloud for my hubby and m-i-law. They said it was brilliant.

39. Mike and Mag Jackson says:

To Betsy. When did the 6-7yrs start. We have been investing in the Dinar for more than 5 yrs now. Is there anybody out there who wants to wait another 6-7 yrs? The time is NOW!!! Sorry Betsy.

40. Norm Gibson says:

I have been in the wings now for six years study waiting listening to all the give and tske; at which point does one come inline with whats real.

41. Winston Chambliss says:

Can’t thank enough! Happy Holidays.

42. hashim says:

happy new year to the dinar holders , hope by the year of 2011 will be the good year and prosperous year, and hope iraq govt will progress in developing the nation.

43. eagleclaw says:

To Adam or anyone who may know,

I undertand from a past article I read that there is a certain amount of Iraqi Dinars sitting in the Federal Reserve vault. It was a part of the GW Bush’s Executive Order allowing private U.S. citizens/entities to hold dinars & it also allows the Gov’t of Iraq to earn interst at the same time while in the US vault. Does anyone remember how much Iraqi Dinars are in the Federal Reserve vault?? Given this fact, a fair size re-value of the Iraqi currency could certainly be a plausible means to significantly lower our national debt.

44. Mark says:

Barb…when you say
    “my husband has spoken to a VP of a branch here in Suprise, Az and to a branch manager” – what are those people’s names? If they are on “HIGH Alert to be ready to start trading the dinar” – wouldn’t all B of A branches be in the same position? And why would we all be out of luck if the RV doesn’t happen by the 1st, and why will Iraq have to start from square one? None of this is very clear to me, but I am always reading these posts and ready to learn from the posters who have such specific information.

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/2010/12/23/goi-government-of-iraq-approved-dinar-news/#ixzz19Go8H8pu

45. Andy says:

Just my two cents, not put any hopes down, but please you must understand that this will be a long a slow appreciation. No need to keep checking the forums and every other “rumor mill” out there. Iraq has a way to go. Developments, laws, negotiations what have you. Sit back, relax and it will come. It’s not gonna be this year, not gonna be next year either. Like I said a slow long process. Infrastructure and security is key here. That’s all that counts.

46. del says:

thanks adam for all the info along the yrs , lets hope for a bright 2011. good luck to all of us,,,,

47. greatswahili says:

I hope everyone has a wonderful CHRISTmas! I keep hearing about the loping off of zero’s. So, if they lop off three zero’s and I have 18-$25,000 notes and it rv’s @ $3.00 it would be worth $450. Is that accurate or am I missing something.

48. Rene says:

Ok guys – I’m starting to get a little nervous here with the whole change in currency of the dinar. Any news? Thanks

49. Mag says:

Adam, Do you have a comment on what Barb is saying regarding the RV. “If it doesn’t happen before the 1st then we’re all out of luck and Iraq will have to start from square one?
    Barb I hope you read this because I would like you to explain this as well.
    Thanks, Mag.

50. Devin says:

I heard, from a fairly reliable source, who indirectly knows the bank president of the Central Bank of Iraq, that the new government of Iraq, in one of their first orders of business last week, has voted and approved the revaluation of the Dinar. What wasn’t yet confirmed to me is if they have set an amount and a date (or if it was already done and they are just trying to keep it low profile during a transitional period). Can anyone confirm or add intel to this speculative source? Thank you in advance.

51. mike says:

so did it acually rv? is there any proof of this?

52. Brightsyde says:

Just stumbled onto this…can you please confirm or deny the accuracy of this article? If this is true – we have seen all 3 of the (RV) road blocks lifted!!

Central Bank: Iraq’s economy is fully liberated from the economic sanctions
    Central Bank: Iraq’s economy is fully liberated from the economic sanctions

Central Bank: Iraq’s economy is fully liberated from the economic sanctions
    Currency News Hound – [12/20/2010]

Central Bank of Iraq, the economy of the country’s liberation in full after the UN Security Council resolution to lift sanctions imposed on it under Chapter VII.

The central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed that the Iraqi economy liberated completely from all international restrictions, which put it 20 years ago, because of the policies of the dictatorial regime, pointing out that Iraq has emerged from Chapter VII, and the issue of Kuwaiti reparations does not affect the economic reality of Iraq.

The central bank adviser that the protection of Iraqi funds internationalist for six months to come came at the request of Iraq to rehabilitate and can put it to receive funds from the new.

53. Tanya D says:

How can I purchase Adam Montana Book

54. mike says:

i thought they had to rv before the end of the year or else they would lose like a billion dollars, and if they dont the paris club agreement would be void or something like that. so lets hope it rv’s soon

55. Anthony says:

I am also new at this Dinar investment, I can only hope that it will RV soon. I over heard one of my customers talking about it one day and then jumped on board. I have always heard, “if it sounds to good to be true” it PROBABLY IS. my gut tells me it will not happen the way we are thinking it will and the only one who will gain is the Iragi top dogs. you know, the same way it works here in the good ole USA.

56. Barry says:

Adam Do you have a webinar link for last Friay

57. NICK says:

Hi Adam. I just found news article about the conversation between Wall Street Journal and Maliki. and I just want to get a first opinion about it. Sorry if it is too long to read. Again, sorry if someone already posted and read it before.

DECEMBER 28, 2010
    Transcript: Maliki on Iraq’s Future

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki earlier this month won parliamentary approval for his new cabinet, ending months of political stalemate after inconclusive polls in March. In his first interview since his government was seated, Mr. Maliki sat down with The Wall Street Journal’s Sam Dagher in Baghdad. Below is an edited transcript of parts of the two-hour interview.
    Max Becherer for The Wall Street Journal

The Wall Street Journal: How can the Sadrist current [political movement of anti-American cleric Moqtada al-Sadr] be a reliable partner in the government if there are many voices within the Sadrist current, meaning there is not one message coming from the Sadrist current?
    Nouri al-Maliki: The Sadrist current is moving in a satisfactory direction of taking part in the government, renouncing violence and abandoning military activity and we welcome it.
    Our brothers on the other side, in the Iraqiya slate [of Ayad Allawi] also have an orientation. It too had people with activities, actions and resistance. They also have come and joined the government and will be committed. As a result, this will be reflected in [better] security and stability.
    WSJ: Could you please paint a picture of the final hours prior to the formation of the government, before you submitted the names of the cabinet members to the parliament speaker?
    Mr. Maliki: They wanted to delay the announcement of the government for four days, from the 20th to the 24th, meaning the last day. [Mr. Maliki's 30-day mandate to assemble the cabinet would have expired on the 24th.] But I refused because anything urgent in Parliament would have delayed the government announcement and the legal mandate would have expired and the country would have plunged into a crisis with no end in sight.
    WSJ: Were people trying to wait you out?
    Mr. Maliki: I do not want to accuse anyone, but if the work is not collaborative and serious, it would lead to the same result, the end of the time period, whether intentional or not. I showed flexibility in accepting the [nominees to the] ministries, and I had to postpone some of the important ministries. Until this very moment I am still examining and I am receiving a lot of resumes for many candidates but I am rejecting them, such as the ministries of electricity, planning and trade. Firstly I want to nominate a woman but unfortunately none have been presented to me [by male party bosses] … Secondly I want ministers this time that have qualities that I believe in, I am no longer under the pressure of the clock.
    WSJ: Do you believe this government will deepen the ethnic and sectarian quota system in Iraq?
    Mr. Maliki: When no single slate won a majority to form the government and end this matter, we needed for another term the quotas, which we are politely calling national partnership but which is a quota system.
    WSJ: There was an article in today’s official Al-Sabah newspaper about facilitating the entry of oil-drilling-related equipment into Basra.
    Mr. Maliki: Yes, today we were supposed to discuss this in the Council for National Security [security task force] because the oil companies have flocked in big numbers that the border entry points and Basra airport cannot handle, so the equipment is being delayed. We have no restrictions on their entry, we want them to enter but the intensity, volume and large number of companies that have contracted with us for investment in the oil sector created this bottleneck at the border. Today we will discuss this in the Council for National Security to facilitate their entry so that we can keep up the work. We need speed. We need money.
    WSJ: Have you decided who will occupy the defense and interior ministries or are you still looking?
    Mr. Maliki: I have decided but I am not bringing up the matter until everyone calms down. The minister [for each of the two ministries] will only be independent, nonpartisan, nonsectarian and with no ties to militias and serving solely Iraq and Iraqis.
    WSJ: Will the new National Council for Higher Policies [to be chaired by ex-premier Ayad Allawi, Mr. Maliki's election rival turned coalition partner] have any executive powers?
    Mr. Maliki: What has been agreed to is that this council will submit vision, projects, theories [and] policies – security policies and economic policies – to the concerned parties. Even judiciary-related policies would be submitted and taken up by the country. Of course they will be taken into consideration because the council is comprised of the chief justice, the ministers and the president [among others] They are all present and when they agree on something it will be adopted. The method of adoption is as follows: Everything agreed to by 80% of the council will become legally binding. This is the executive aspect of it [the council].
    WSJ: Some say this council will act as a check on the prime minister.
    Mr. Maliki: It has no oversight, because oversight is the role of parliament and it’s not permissible to have more than one oversight [body]. Secondly, it can’t be executive meaning a second government. All countries are run by single governments. But as I said this is a council for higher policies and the title is precise policies.
    WSJ: Even after you agreed on the power-sharing deal [in early November] at the home of [Kurdish President Masoud] Barzani and you went to Parliament, Dr. Allawi remained negative for weeks. What changed his mind?
    Mr. Maliki: Maybe he did not trust what was agreed on. Maybe he was ambitious and the politician who is not ambitious can’t be considered a politician. But after he realized that the commitment [to the power-sharing deal] is definitive on our part and after he realized that too much ambition means nothing unless it’s realistic, that’s why all these factors came together to convince him and he became convinced that we are sincere about the partnership. He was convinced that no one could impose anything on the other except in accordance to rules, measures and procedures, so he adapted himself.
    WSJ: In the past you have spoken about the need to change the government system in Iraq from a parliamentary one to a presidential one. Are you still determined to do so?
    Mr. Maliki: My determination alone is insufficient because this is tied to the nature of the constitution. But if it became possible for my view to be promoted within the constitutional channels and we amend the constitution and change the government system from a parliamentary one to a presidential one, then yes, I welcome it. It gives more power to the voter and ends this factionalism that weakens the government.
    WSJ: Briefly, how could Iraq benefit from a presidential system?
    Mr. Maliki: End the current controversy over the quota system. It gives the president of the republic [in addition to the powerful premiership occupied by Mr. Maliki, Iraq has a ceremonial presidency post] power because he would be elected by the people and normally whoever is elected directly is more powerful than the person chosen by Parliament. This is the intention, not a return to a new dictatorship.
    WSJ: Some liberal forces in Iraq say they are suffocating from the rising power of religious parties, clerics and tribes in Iraq under your watch, Many say personal liberties guaranteed by the constitution are eroding in Iraq.
    Mr. Maliki: Our country has the liberal, secular, Islamist, conservative, Christian, Muslim, tribal. This is our country. Our country has a known tribal condition. Now listen, all those that you meet among the officials are referred to by their tribe. I am al-Maliki attributed to Bani Malik, a large tribe present in Iraq and extending to the Hijaz [in Saudi Arabia] and Yemen. So denying reality will produce nothing. But to turn the country into tribal rule, no. For tribes to rule and for us to turn into petty tribal states, no.
    Religious parties are also present but Iraqi religious parties were never arrogant, primitive parties that ostracized women, freedoms, democracy and the political process…we do not have this condition, we have a religious condition that’s open-minded, encompassing and realistic…some forms have fanaticism, severity and so on but they are the weakest in Iraq. I believe the majority want a civil state based on democracy.
    I am against fanaticism, extremism and the imposition of ideology, position and conviction on others.
    WSJ: In your opinion do you think an Iranian-style Wilayet el-Faqih [rule by the Islamic jurist, also known in Farsi as "Vilayet-e-Faqih"] could ever take hold in Iraq?
    Mr. Maliki: Iraq is a diverse country and it is different from Iran. In Iran, Shiites are an overwhelming majority and you can have Wilayet el-Faqih. Iraq is not like that. Meaning the percentage of Shiites and the percentage [of those among the Shiites] that believe in it and it’s a [Shiite Muslim] theological matter…The Najafi theological school [in Iraq] does not adhere to Wilayet al-Faqih…and if his eminence [Grand Ayatollah] sayed al-Sistani believed in Wilayet al-Faqih we would not be like this.
    WSJ: Has the delay in government formation impacted your readiness for the full withdrawal of U.S. troops by the end of 2011?
    Mr. Maliki: Believe me this delay in government [formation] has not affected the security situation, buildup of forces, training and security plans one hair. From day one when the delay crisis started, I predicted the delay because it was not the first time, in the previous [government] formation period there was delay. Straight away I went to the security forces – police and army – and told them leave politics to the politicians and focus on security matters.
    WSJ: You spoke in the past about deficiencies [of Iraqi forces] in airspace protection, intelligence gathering, logistics, border protection and equipment among others.
    Mr. Maliki: It is very important to explain that we are talking about two levels of security work. At one level we talk about the internal security; that is terror, disturbances and militias, and these are no longer a problem for us. Now, not a single militia or gang can confront Iraqi forces and take over a street or a house. That is finished; we are comfortable about that.
    What we have in terms of equipment and training and capabilities is enough and we do not need anyone to help Iraq. What I am talking about are some of the shortages, and this is normal for a country whose armed forces were destroyed completely, no fighter jets, no artillery, no tanks. I mean national security and security from the outside this needs more equipment.
    WSJ: So does this [sovereignty protection] require the presence of American forces?
    Mr. Maliki: No, it does not require the presence of American forces because we do not have a problem with other countries. There is no occupation or interference in each other’s affairs between us and other countries.
    WSJ: Some American officials have spoken about contingency plans being drawn now in Washington for the possibility that some American troops will stay after 2011. Do you know about these contingency plans, and do you need troops?
    Mr. Maliki: I do not care about what’s being said. I care about what’s on paper and what has been agreed to. The withdrawal of forces agreement [Status of Forces Agreement or SOFA] expires on Dec. 31, 2011. The last American soldier will leave Iraq.
    Secondly this agreement is sealed and at the time we designated it as sealed and not subject to extension, except if the new government with Parliament’s approval wanted to reach a new agreement with America, or another country, that’s another matter. This agreement is not subject to extension, not subject to alteration, it is sealed, it expires on Dec. 31 [2011].
    WSJ: The American Ambassador James Jeffrey walks around with a leather brief case, I am sure you have seen it. In it he carries a copy of the Strategic Framework Agreement [between Iraq and the United States].
    Mr. Maliki: [laughter] ….this is good work, an evidence of commitment.
    We have actually asked for this. We signed the agreement that we called the strategic framework agreement. It is scientific, commercial, economic, expertise, and training.
    WSJ: How about security cooperation?
    Mr. Maliki: Maybe, if the country needed security cooperation, too. This strategic framework agreement has a high committee that conferred several times, and now we’re insisting that it be activated because it’s in Iraq’s interest.
    America is a superpower with expertise and huge capabilities in science, trade and economy and the country needs such expertise.
    This is our demand to activate this agreement and consider the American position committed and good.
    WSJ: You are aware of Iran’s desire to build deep relations with you; others say Iran wants to get you into its orbit.
    Mr. Maliki: Does Iran have an orbit?
    We have distinguished ourselves by maintaining strong relationships with the United States, Iran and Turkey. These are the hallmarks of Iraq’s new policies. We do not want to enter into axes, we do not want to get into disputes and we want to solve all problems. We want to deal with the world on the basis of our national interests.
    Iran is a neighboring country and we have historic ties and borders that stretch for 1,300 to 1,400 kilometers (800 to 870 miles). Of course it’s in our interest to have good and stable relations with them. But for Iraq to be dragged into an axis or an orbit, that’s impossible, and we reject it whether it comes from Iran, Turkey or the Arabs.
    WSJ: There are a lot of fears especially in America about Iranian influence in Iraq and that Iran supports militias like the League of the Righteous, the Promised Day Brigades and the Brigades of Hizbollah and that Iran is present in all aspects of the government including in your office?
    Mr. Maliki: Even in this interview.
    WSJ: What’s the extent of Iran’s role and influence [in Iraq]?
    Mr. Maliki: An Iranian official visited me in the past and told me, ‘I thought the Americans were standing at the door of your office.’ He said he came in and out and did not see Americans. I think there is exaggeration and a kind of paranoia.
    WSJ: I would like to ask about the agreement to form the national partnership government. You signed off on the 19 demands of the Kurdish blocs; are you with the referendum [on the fate of Kirkuk]?
    Mr. Maliki: I am with Article 140 if it pleases the Kurds, welcome but if does not please them they bear the responsibility. This is a constitutional article.
    They [Kurdish leaders] also asked [me] why this article does not get implemented. We told them it’s drafted in such a way that it cannot be implemented; this is not our fault. There are great obstacles in its way. Go change the constitution, change the present situation, change the article…drawing the borders of the provinces and this includes Kirkuk, Nineveh…this needs a decree from the presidential council and approval by parliament. If this provision is not completed all the other provisions will be halted.
    WSJ: As prime minister, as Nouri al-Maliki, in your opinion what is the ideal solution for Kirkuk, special status [as proposed previously by Ayad Allawi's Iraqiya bloc]?
    Mr. Maliki: I am with the view that satisfies all the components [of Kirkuk] because any solution imposed by force or against consensus-building…I think will keep the door open to problems, disputes and maybe war and maybe fighting
    WSJ: Do you think Iraq can continue to be governed as one country?
    Mr. Maliki: Personally I will not compromise, tolerate, interact or deal with any initiative that will turn [Iraq] into petty states or divide it into sections.
    WSJ: There are statements that the oil production will be three million barrels per day soon.
    Mr. Maliki: Not by the end of 2010 because even if it was increased by that level, and it will [eventually] increase, we still have another problem which is our ability to export, our terminals, our pipelines. That’s why we are about to construct a pipeline through Syria that pumps 2.6 million barrels per day. We also have the construction of four [floating] platforms for oil export, each platform exports 900,000 barrels per day, a total of 3.6 million barrels per day. The first platform will be completed next September meaning that the current production that we cannot export will begin to be exported next September and will generate revenues for Iraq and the Iraqi government will have financial wherewithal and cash flow to build projects.
    WSJ: If you don’t mind the question, how many children do you have, sons and daughters?
    Mr. Maliki: I have a son and four daughters.
    WSJ: Why do we never see your wife and children in the media? They do not exist in the media.
    Mr. Maliki: We are not the kind of folk for my wife to be like that. She’s a conservative woman and a housewife and it’s better if she’s not in the limelight. My son, too, I don’t like him to be in the limelight; it is true that he finished law school and he was born in 1984, but still I don’t want him to be in the limelight because this would give the impression that he’s a son of one of the rulers… my daughters are housewives, too.
    WSJ: Is that a personal choice?
    Mr. Maliki: Yes, this is our choice.
    WSJ: We know you love to read and write poetry, but do you have any other hobbies, sports?
    Mr. Maliki: I like to walk fast or get on the treadmill. I lost a lot of weight so I stopped.
    I eat very little.
    WSJ: What’s your favorite dish?
    Mr. Maliki: Traditional Iraqi dishes like rice and stew.
    WSJ: If you were not a politician, what would you have liked to be?
    Maliki: I would like to have been a farmer.
    WSJ: Do you consider yourself lucky?
    Mr. Maliki: Praise be to Allah. Luck is contentment, and as long as you have contentment that’s luck.
    WSJ: What was the most decisive moment in your life?
    Mr. Maliki: When people were beheaded on the streets [during the 2005-2007 sectarian war]. When people were being killed because of their names. Abdul-Hussein, Shiite, killed. Omar, Sunni, killed. We used to gather daily 50 bodies, 100 bodies, some days even 150 bodies. We were at crossroads then. Some told me Iraq was finished.
    Iraqis like their country and when they found in me the willingness to challenge and confront the danger, they stood by me, they stood by the government and they turned into a force and we were able to stop this horrific massacre. The bodies of the martyrs used to rot at the morgue because the fridges had no capacity to accommodate the bodies of the people. What’s worse was that the family of the victim could not claim the body because they would be killed also.
    Copyright 2010 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved

58. eagleclaw says:

To Adam or anyone who may know,

I understand from a past article I read that there is a certain amount of Iraqi Dinars sitting in the Federal Reserve vault. It was a part of the GW Bush’s Executive Order allowing private U.S. citizens/entities to hold dinars & it also allows the Gov’t of Iraq to earn interest at the same time while in the US vault. Does anyone remember how much Iraqi Dinars are in the Federal Reserve vault??

59. Matty9 says:

Anthony,
    Than why did you get in on the investment??

60. benjira says:

Hello Adam and everyone

even though we had some rough times this year god has put many blessings in our lifes and the DINAR RV would be great and life changeing for all of us we are still blessed with our famliy and friends god bless everyone and have a Happy New Year for everyone

benjira

61. Abdul Majid says:

After long wait, hope our dream will come true soon.
    happy neuyr.

62. JOHN TYNER says:

IF YOU ARE NOT A PUMPER SEND ME CASH!

JOHN TYNER
    P.O. BOX 408
    LUCKEY,OHIO 43443

Now saying that I think I will not receive a penny…

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!

63. Andre says:

Well we are still waiting. I heard Jan. 7 – 20. But I think if it does not happen by the end of Jan 2011, then the end of 2011 for Iraqi next budget fot 2012

64. jack hooper says:

whats up. no news from you in a couple of days.is the RV going anywhere before JAN

65. esther says:

Happy New Year All
    I guess the RV didn’t happen

66. John says:

So what happened? It’s 2011 now. What’s the next date now? Is this really going to happen? Somehow I doubt it.

67. Dan says:

greatswahili said:
    December 26, 2010

Yes, you are missing the boat completely.

Right now the Dinar is worth roughly one tenth of one American cent($.001) on the dollar, so one of those 25,000 Dinar notes you have is worth about $25.

“Lopping off” 3 zeros means moving the decimal point 3 places to the right. That means that, instead of being $.001 / Dinar they will revalue at $1 / Dinar.

IOW, if the Dinar goes to “par” ($1 / 1 Dinar) those 18 25,000 Dinar notes will be worth $450,000 instead of $450.

The “dropping 3 zeros is a GOOD thing.

Unless I’M missing something.

68. Dan says:

One more thing…there SHOULD be no income tax due as we’ve already paid the taxes on the money we’ve invested.

There WILL be capital gains taxes, however…hopefully the rate will stay at 15% (I’d LOVE to see the incoming Republicans drop it to 10% it the hopes that it would spur investment into American markets). BTW – dropping the rate to 10% would cause so much money to flood the market, the boom would make everyone’s head spin.

69. Dee says:

I’ve been following the Dinar for about a year now and I personally am beginning to think this is all a hoax! What is everyone else’s opinion???

70. Dinar Scam says:

Wake up… this is a scam. Timelines, urgency, cmon folks. I hope you stop spending your money on this. If I were you, I would sell the dinars back to who you bought them from and run away fast. There is no ‘get rich quick’ realities here.

71. chris m says:

i came across this dont know what you all will think End of Iraq Sanctions Reflects Progress Since Saddam Era, Analysts Say December 30, 2010

The U.N. Security Council’s decision to lift a trio of Saddam Hussein-era sanctions against Iraq, including a ban on acquiring weapons of mass destruction, might send shivers down the spine of anyone fearful that the country could eventually fall back into the hands of another ruthless dictator.

But U.S. officials and analysts say the council’s actions reflect the progress made in Iraq and, if anything, help prevent a sequel to the Saddam era.

“This basically is a recognition by the international community of the efforts and progress that has been made in Iraq up to this point to rejoin the international community and their commitment to living within the guidelines of the international community,” a State Department official told FoxNews.com.

“It’s a new day for Iraq,” the official said. “It obviously lifts them from the many restrictions that were there under a different era.”

The council lifted sanctions that have been in place since Hussein’s 1990 invasion of Kuwait. Iraq will now be able to pursue a civilian nuclear program and take control of its oil and natural gas revenue on June 30, 2011. The council also terminated all remaining activities of the controversial oil-for-food program which ran from 1996-2003 and helped ordinary Iraqis cope with sanctions.

The U.S. holds the Security Council presidency this month and pressed for adoption of the three resolutions at a high-level meeting presided over by Vice President Biden, who called the actions Wednesday an important milestone for Iraq.

“The three resolutions we’ve passed bring an end to the burdensome remnants of the dark era of Saddam Hussein,” Biden said. “In recent years, the Iraqi people have emerged from the depths of sectarian violence and they have flatly rejected the grim future offered by extremists, and they have earned themselves a chance for much better days ahead.”

The U.N.’s most powerful body voted a day after a deadlock on forming a new Iraqi government ended and a year before the United States is scheduled to pull its last troops out of the country.

Marisa Cochrane, deputy director of the Institute for the Study of War and an expert on Iraq, said the presence of the U.S. forces in Iraq and its involvement in lifting the sanctions should assuage any concerns about a setback.

She noted that Iraq’s constitution bars the country from acquiring weapons of mass destruction,

“I think there is a framework within Iraq that will mitigate concerns over lifting these sanctions,” she said.

Iraq is also a party to the main nuclear, chemical, biological and missile treaties.

Stephen Biddle, a senior fellow for defense policy at the Council on Foreign Relations, told FoxNews.com that the intent of the council’s actions is to “reduce the likelihood that Iraq return to dictatorship” by integrating Iraq into the international economic system.

He also said the original intent of the sanctions themselves was not a response to Iraq inherently being a hostile place but rather to Hussein adopting “hostile policies.”

“You no longer have a Saddam Hussein threatening his neighbors,” he said, adding that the sanctions are punishing policymakers for decisions they didn’t make and are unlikely to make anytime soon.

The resolution approved Wednesday terminates provisions of two resolutions adopted in 1991 under Chapter 7 of the U.N. Charter — which is militarily enforceable — banning Iraq from using, developing, constructing or acquiring nuclear, chemical and biological weapons or material to make them and ballistic missiles with a range greater than 150 kilometers.

A second resolution, adopted unanimously, ends the international management of the Development Fund for Iraq on June 30, 2011. It was set up in 2003 to try to ensure that the proceeds of the country’s gas and oil sales were used to help its people and restore its economy.

The resolution, which will end Iraq’s immunity from claims on the funds after June 30, calls on Iraq to set up a successor mechanism. A U.S. official said the resolution ensures that 5 percent of oil and gas revenue will still go into a compensation fund, used mainly to pay Kuwaiti claims from the war.

Under the oil-for-food program, which ran from 1996 to 2003, Iraq was allowed to sell oil provided most of the money went to buy humanitarian goods. It was aimed at easing Iraqi suffering under U.N. sanctions and was a lifeline for 90 percent of the country’s population.

But an 18-month U.N.-sanctioned investigation found massive corruption in the program. Its final report in October 2005 accused more than 2,200 companies from some 40 countries of colluding with Saddam’s regime to bilk the humanitarian program of $1.8 billion.

Source: AP/Fox News

72. Patrick7401 says:

Hello Adam, great Article, I just had a cjance on reading your last Blog. I must me honest as you often say, i was a bit discourage but ypou brought be back down to level after reading your blog. I cannot begin to tell the so many rumors I have heard in the last week.

One of the major rumors that concerned me and I would like to hear your view on this is that the CBI is thinking of changing the bought the $10,000/$25,000 currencies to just a $10/$25 and dropping the three (000) zeos at the end of the current currencies.

If this is true then what is our oiptions? Should we continue to purchase additional investments?

Thanks again for your continue straight talk/encouragement.

Patrick7401
    Silver Spring, MD.

73. JRVking says:

Just got the word that the dinar has lopped 3 zeros and RV’d at 1 to 1 us. My 10 million dinar are only 10,000 dinar or 10,000 dollars now.

74. Dinar Scam says:

Please provide an update for all of us speculators.

75. Deanna says:

I was told today that unless my Iraqi dinar was “electronically” owned, there would be no way I could trade it when it finally revalues. I have the real stuff..and was a bit devastated for a moment. Did I miss something or is my friend confused?

76. Mag says:

Adam, Haven’t heard from you lately. There are so much going on on the dinar news. Any clarification? The last comment I see here is on 12/28/2010.

77. noname says:

eeee

78. hashim says:

hey dinar holder
    take note dinar only use in the country of Iraq only. Bringing outside or bringing inside the country- probihited.
    that right

79. Mike says:

Do you have any current information on the Dinar RV or you are waiting for the last moment?, thank you.
    Mike

80. willie says:

Adam I had read an article about the UN giving control of oil finances to the iraqi government this coming summer.if this is true then RV should be right around the corner.

81. Eric says:

I am so glad that I only bought 1 million dinar… I think I was also blinded this quick rich scam. It did not hurt me bad. But I don’t how people sleep scamming others.

82. Merry says:

Some one said that the 250 Dinar was being discontinued… Is that true? That is what I have.. what do we do now if it is?

83. Trevor says:

Ok, My Dads been following this stuff for about two years now, and lately i’ve just been hearing, “Yeah its going to happen on (this date) then that date comes. and it never happens.
    So I’m honestly beginning to think this is all crap. I mean I’m only 16, but seriously, even i know when somethings not sounding right. I mean, i sit here and hear my Dad say “oh next week, or on this day or that day, and I’m still siting here stressing how I’m going to pay for college…

Someone PLEASE let me know what’s going on here, cause I’m tired of penny pinching.

It sucks:(

-Trevor N

84. Mike says:

Alot of news seems to be coming out of Iraq these last few days. I’m surprised this site hasn’t been updated yet.

85. Robert says:

First off I have to say if you are on this blog then you need to be interested in what is being said and a supporter of the RV and of Adam. Second if you came to bash either of those then you need to go somewhere else because we aren’t here to listen to that garbage. Now if you are a supporter of those two things but are having doubts because Adam isn’t always updating and you are hearing this and that then as Adam said don’t believe it. If something happens then I’m sure Adam would post something like he ALWAYS has. He isn’t the kind of guy to leave us in the dark. For those hearing the rumors and doubting what Adam says then like he also said this may not be the investment for you. If you don’t have ur trust in Adam and what he reports then don’t come back but I’m sure like a lot of us here Adam spent most of the last two weeks with his family where he has the right to be. Leave him alone for a while, he has never failed on reporting the important issues before and as soon as the isn’t posting we start seeing more and more rumors and doubters. He can’t make it RV and he can’t infuence the Government to do so, so lay off his back.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Adam

86. hmmm says:

Solid as a rock as usual. Admiration and appreciation for an honest hard working individual like yourself. Never once giving into the hype or answering the easly researched questions. hats off to a man of integrity. Thank you for not posting everyday.

87. NICK says:

Hello Adam. I just got an interesting and shocking article and I want to know the truth about this article. I just shock when I read this article. I wish I was wrong. Sorry if you want to see the picture of the car, go to the link.

سبورتج 2011 فول مواصفات للبيع
    Hyundi 2011
    Price: 25,000 Iraqi Dinar (IQD)
    ( WHAT A SHOCK THIS IS A EXTREMELY CHEAP CAR , CAN WE GET ONE OF THESE IN THE US WITH THIS PRICE?)

Gearbox: Automatic
    Fuel: Gasoline

Date: 05/01/2011 21:47:45
    Additional info:
    السلام عليكم
    عندي سبورتج 2011 فول مواصفات بانوراما ويل 18 كامرا تحكم ستيرن وكروس سرعة التبريد شاشة وبالامكان التجكم به بكل جهة الكشن كهربائي السيارة زيرو وماشية فقط 6000 ومرقمة بغداد وجاهزة للتحويل
    السعر 25000 دولار
    رجاءا الي حاب يشتري يتصل وميدز رسائل
    07906475161
    07709027935

Car shown is a KIA Sportage and they start at $18K plus here in the US

I can’t believe myself when I read it. Can we get this kind of car in the U.S for this price only IQD 25,000. Unless it is RV’ ed already let’s say 1:1 , then that will make more sense. What do you think Adam.

88. richard says:

hi sir adam,,

i know its hard but i believe in you the article that you give us its gonna happen soon. God is Good, God is GReat & GOd is Almighty. God Bless to everyone.

89. tim says:

One BIG point. Given the current financial situation of the US government and the banks, do you think they are able to provide a pay out to all the holders of dinar at an exchange rate that would make so many people rich?

NO, the only party that will make anything is the US government. If you think otherwise, you are a bigger fool than you were when you bought the dinar!