Latest Iraqi Dinar News

Hey all,

Lots of hype concerning this weekend – I consider it hype, anyway. There is a rumor that the Dinar will revalue on the 9th… started, I believe, by the same people that said the Dinar “had” to RV by the end of 2010.

I don’t see it happening, based on what I’ve learned from my Iraqi, CBI, and other associates. (If the Dinar revalues on the 9th I’ll be the first to say I was wrong!)

Here’s my current position:

Iraq has made some very very VERY exciting headway! They have 90% of what needs to be done…. done. They are very close to being able to revalue the dinar, BUT this is not something that will happen lightly!

Iraq always has and always moved slow. They likely have much planning to do before they can surprise and astound the world with a revalued currency. They would be irresponsible to do it without planning and planning again to cover all contingencies.

Iraq is moving forward, and so is our investment. 2011 looks like it will be a very good year indeed!

Now, here’s the news:

Economic Expert: The Return of the capital will encourage foreign investment

Baghdad (News). Economic expert said Bassem jamil that the return of capital and investors Iraqis will work on bridging the gap investment.
Jamil said a statement (the news News) Thursday that: “The use of the return of capital and with high Competencies in the private sector will fill in the blanks, which was filled by modest capabilities, which is accurate signals foreign capital, which was لايطمئن to invest in Iraq,” he said.
The economist pointed out that: ” The capital to discuss opportunities for safe and easy for employment and investment funds inside Iraq, he stressed the necessity of giving the facilities to enable him to contribute to the process of the reconstruction of the country. “

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48831-economic-expert-the-return-of-the-capital-will-encourage-foreign-investment/#ixzz1AN05XK2q

Sheikh Ali Al-Najafi: Iraq’s departure from the seventh article a historic opportunity must be invested.

He stressed the religious authority Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Bashir Al-Najafi, today, Tuesday, that Iraq’s departure from the seventh article with a historic opportunity requires that use all potential investment make up for the lost time of “sunni Deprivation and unjust,” he said and the development of its cultural, scientific and technological and technical.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48667-sheikh-ali-al-najafi-iraqs-departure-from-the-seventh-article-a-historic-opportunity-must-be-invested/#ixzz1AN09jD5o

The central bank denies issuing currency the 100 Thousand dinars

The Iraqi Central Bank denied his intention to issue paper currency the 100 Thousand Iraqi dinars. And the Iraqi central bank advisor stressed the appearance of saleh in press statements that the issue of paper currency the 100 Thousand Iraqi dinars is not the banks programme, denying the news that reported by the mass media and the press of Iraq regarding this subject.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48668-the-central-bank-denies-issuing-currency-the-100-thousand-dinars/#ixzz1AN0D9baw

Iraq to tender new plants, triple power output by 2013

Bloomberg

Iraq plans to almost triple power generation capacity to 17,000 megawatts by 2013, mostly through building new plants, Masaab Serri, an Electricity Ministry spokesman, said. Iraq plans to invite bids later this year for the construction of three power plants to boost output by 1,500 megawatts, he said today in a telephone interview from Baghdad.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48687-iraq-to-tender-new-plants-triple-power-output-by-2013/#ixzz1AN0HiQqW

Gulf Keystone Rises on Iraq Well Resources Report

Gulf Keystone Resources Plc, the U.K. oil explorer focusing on Iraq, gained after reporting that the resources from a well in the northern part of the country are “massive by any standard.”

The shares rose 5.5 percent to 172.5 pence as of the 4:30 p.m. market close in London. The Shaikan-3 appraisal well found layers of earth that may contain oil volumes in place of 220 million to 2.2 billion barrels, Gulf Keystone said in a statement today.

Basra university set up a seminar on Iraq’s departure from Chapter VII

Basra (IBA) … to the Arabian Gulf Studies Center at the University of Basra the establishment of a scientific seminar on Iraq’s departure from Chapter VII and consequences.

A source was quoted in the independent press agency (EPA) for the director of the Centre, Dr. Jassem Ghali Turkey as saying that the seminar, which سيقيمها the centre on 12 February 2011 at the same time with the anniversary of the (37) to set up the centre وسيحاضر in the forum a group of professors and specialists from the University of Baghdad and in the Dhi Qar, basra University, Dr. Sami phone, and Dr. Abdul-Al Ajami.

Turkey said that the symposium will highlight on the positive effects that left Iraq’s departure from this item and the political and economic impact on Iraq and the region.

It is worth mentioning that the task in the seventh article, article 39و41و42 as stipulated in Article 39 of the power to the UN Security Council to decide if there is a threat to peace or otherwise undermined one of the state to the other, according to this the Security Council to take the necessary measures according to Article 41, which لاتتطلب the use of armed force for the implementation of قرراته, which includes the border of economic relations and of, among others, in the case of doesn’t work with this country economic sanctions taken by the Security Council under لمجس that the security measures be taken by air, sea and land forces, as may be necessary to maintain international peace and security. (Eventually)/10/P/.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48527-basra-university-set-up-a-seminar-on-iraqs-departure-from-chapter-vii/#ixzz1AN0atKPE

172 billion ID allocated to article 140- Iraqi constitution

PUKmedia

Narmin Osman, the deputy chairman of article 140 committee, in a statement on Jan 2, declared that the 2011 estimated article 140 committee budget is 172 billion Iraqi Dinars. She also told PUKmedia the budget for the article in 2010 was the same and 17000 compensatory checks were passed among inhabitants of Kurdish areas last year.

Article 140 of Iraqi constitution necessitates the central Iraqi government to normalize relations with the Kurdistan regional government by ceding predominantly Kurdish inhabitant areas to the Kurds, which are currently governed by Baghdad.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48289-172-billion-id-allocated-to-article-140-iraqi-constitution/#ixzz1AN0f9rXW

Iraq’s daily oil production exceeds 2.7M barrels

PUKmedia

BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraq’s oil minister said Sunday the country’s oil production has increased by about 100,000 barrels a day, exceeding 2.7 million barrels.

Abdul-Karim Elaibi also said that Iraq’s oil exports will continue to rise and are expected to top two million barrels per day by the end of January, up from daily average of 1.95 million barrels shipped abroad last month.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48366-iraqs-daily-oil-production-exceeds-27m-barrels/#ixzz1AN16RaFH

Abdul Hadi Al-Hassani: the rise of oil prices to cover the budget deficit

Baghdad (News). According to a member of the parliamentary committee previous economic Abdel Hadi Al-Hassani, the continuing rise in oil prices would lead to bridge the budget deficit in Iraq.
Hassani said (the news News) today: this year will witness a rise in oil prices, which will lead to cover the shortfall in the budget, and this is what a reliable to revive the economic situation in Iraq.
Al-Hassani Said that the Ministry of Oil signed several contracts, which service the most, not the partnership, he said that the companies contracted by the state is to provide services in the field of oil in return for money, there is no monopoly only if it is the long-term, long, which comes in the names of the service and different.
Iraq had had held two rounds for oil (I and II) included a large number of fields with a view to point to the production of 12 million barrels per day through a plan up to a year in 2017.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48295-abdul-hadi-al-hassani-the-rise-of-oil-prices-to-cover-the-budget-deficit/#ixzz1AN1I8kOa

And that’s it for the news!

That is literally all of the legitimate news and “intel” available to us mere mortals… what about all that tells you the 9th will be the date?

Nothing. Friends, don’t count on any date someone tells you and don’t spend your money because you heard a rumor.

The people starting the rumors have been proven to have unsavory pasts. I won’t lower myself to publishing the dirt, but it’s out there for those who want to find it.

The current situation surrounding the Iraqi Dinar online community happens every so often – it’s like Groundhog Day!

A new “guru” with “intel” comes out on the scene, people want to hear what they have to say… eventually they want more of the “spotlight”, so they pretend to have a fight with someone. (Ususally me, haha!) Then they start their own site, and usually they show their true colors within a few months.

Guaranteed dates come and go, intel fizzles and fades, and they do it again to stop people from turning on them. One lie turns into many… most of you have seen it.

I want to take a short moment to thank all of you who see me for who I am, thank you to all of you who support me, and thank you to all of you who post positive comments even though I don’t give dates every week.

Now, if you think Iraq has potential and you are prepared to hang on to your currency, Warka account, or ISX stocks – then by all means, invest what you are comfortable risking! There is a good chance we’ll make a profit, and I think also a good chance that the profit will be substantial!

Cheers, and happy New Year to everyone…

And GO RV!!

- Adam Montana

Related posts:

1. Latest Iraqi Dinar News
  2. Latest Iraqi Dinar news
  3. Latest on the Iraqi Dinar
  4. Latest Dinar news and a Chat schedule
  5. My latest Dianr News chat is here

63 Responses to “Latest Iraqi Dinar News”

1. avatar suparjo says:

thanks mr adam.

2. avatar Andy says:

I agree, well said Adam. I think what the bottom line is in regards to the value of the dinar, is oil exports. I believe Iraq is trying to get to a certain level of production in order to get the currency at a normal rate. PLUS the CBI must stop the auctions in my opinion and let the dinar float in basket of currencies.

3. avatar Jett Black says:

As always, thank you for the straight forward info that really helps us maintain focus on this investment. It demands discipline and heart, but we have to work through it and be ok. Enjoy your weekend off.

4. avatar Mama Dukes says:

Any thoughts on whether or not al-Sadr’s return to Iraq will affect the progression of the government agenda and, therefore, the rv??

5. avatar Paul J. Watson says:

Another year or the fifth or sixth year of speculation of the revaluation of the Iragi Dinar. During 2011, the Iraqi Dinar may or may not revalue.

6. avatar Stamp says:

If RV doesnt happen this month, will it happen next year 2012, or in the year 2013?

Or will it even happen?

7. avatar RVking100 says:

Where are the comments. I think people are getting sick and tired of this.

8. avatar mamadukes says:

Any input as to whether or not al-Sadr’s return to the region will affect the formation of the GOI, and in effect, the RV??

9. avatar Dinar Scams says:

I have an update. The RV will happen Feb 1, at 9:00pm, when the moon is just right. There are unicorns in this world too.

10. avatar ajo says:

The dinar is gonna revalue in the year 2050.Thats my prediction and you can take that to the bank suckers.

11. avatar Dan says:

This investment is HIGHLY speculative…the Dinar with RV when it RVs.

I bought in a little over a year ago with the mindset, “I’ve either made myself financially independent or I’ve bought some REALLY pretty wallpaper.”

This happened back in the 1970s and it took around 10 years for it to “shake out”. Quit worrying…if you needed a quick turn around, this was the LAST investment ya should’ve made.

12. avatar Josh says:

It would be very helpful if these updates were dated. I’m new to this and without the dates I don’t know what is current info. (ie: 2011 info.) Thank you.

P.S. What is the BEST website to obtain info on the RV?

13. avatar JoeP33 says:

I am getting angry at you Adam!

14. avatar JoeP33 says:

Just Kidding! Go RV

15. avatar Steamboat says:

I’m praying for this miracle. I’m on the edge of bankruptcy and this is not even where I want to go. EVER.. Please RV

16. avatar Cyn Vargo says:

Adam, thanks for staying level headed about all this!

17. avatar NORM GIBSON says:

I have been thur on again off again thing for six years now so at sometime it has all the ear marks to make many people lots of money,so why do so many odd ducks want to make fools of them selfs. This will be one day a way to pay lots of taxes.

18. avatar Dinar-Dough says:

Adam, Your post is very concise and leaves no-one hanging, wanting, needing more. I like that! I only want the facts, Good or bad. I Thank you for being here and sharing.

19. avatar Brian says:

if it does hit i am very rich if it don’t i will have some pretty paper. i am in it for the long run. Go RV!!!

20. avatar Audrey says:

Thank you. :)

21. avatar JP says:

The rollercoaster is rapidly headed to the bottom today, since recent predictions were wrong again. However it will begin climbing another hill soon. If you want your dinar to begin climbing today, look into the ISX; much potential there.

22. avatar McGoo says:

To get at a reasonable prediction of RV, look at what the best conditions for the GOI of RV’s timing. If the exchange does not favor it with the dinar’s current value, it will not happen any time soon. The RV is seeking the right balance of debt/equity.

23. avatar Rick says:

Is this a HOAX?

I am not sure what this is … but, this bank is showing that it has RV’d or not but when you go to the Jordan Islamic Bank you see the rate of $3.22. Check it out yourself. Once on the site use the currency converter on the right hand side.

24. avatar Doc says:

We recently bought dinars from dinar trade,and received paper money from fed-ex along with a certificate of authenticity. My question is was that a good investment or was I blind sided by a scam?

Thanks for your help,
    Doc

25. avatar TANVIR says:

PLEASE ELOBERATE US THE APPROXIMATE TIME AT WHICH THE IRAQI DINNAR WILL RISE ,IT IS ASTONISH TO NOTE THAT AFGHANI WILL RISE SOON AFTER THE OCCUPIATION OF AMERICA ,I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IRAQI CURRUENCY STANDS STILLS WITHOUT MOVING ,PREHAPUS THE IRAQI GOVEWRNMENT DOES NOT WANTS ITS CURRENCY WOULD STABLE FOR ANY REASONS PLEASE COMMENTS

26. avatar TANVIR says:

PLEASE ELOBERATE US THE APPROXIMATE TIME AT WHICH THE IRAQI DINNAR WILL RISE ,IT IS ASTONISH TO NOTE THAT AFGHANI WAS ROSE UP SOON AFTER ITS SOVENITY ,I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT AS TO WHY THE IRAQI CURRUENCY REMAINS STANDS STILLS WITHOUT MOVING ,PREHAPUS THE IRAQI GOVEWRNMENT DOES NOT WANTS ITS CURRENCY ENHANCEMENT FOR ANY PURPOSE ,STABLE COUNTRY LIKE IRAQI HAS FAILED VERY BADELY TO STABLE ITS CURRENCY VERY BAD.

27. avatar Rodney says:

Yawn…….I have stopped watching and only check this Website about once a month…

Honestly, and nothing against Adam or anyone, but I have my doubts that this will ever happen. It just makes no sense why would they make 1,000′s or even 100,000′s Super rich over night… My Grandma use to say.. If it sounds too good to be true, than it is not true… I am starting to believe that… From day one when my friend told me about the Dinar and all this, something nagging in the back of my mind keep saying there is something not right about all of this.. I will probably keep my Dinar in Warka until the end of the year and than if this nonsense is still going on, pull it out.. At least I am earning interest unlike all you poor souls holding Dinar Cash….. But if it walks like a duck, looks like at duck, and sounds like a duck, at some point folks we have to know then it is a Duck..

28. avatar steve says:

Rick….Looks like I’m booking my flight to Jordan. Unbeleivable

29. avatar Angela says:

I have noticed that the dinar has gone down in value. Any comments about that Adam?

30. avatar RookieSpeculator says:

No really, why does that Jordanian bank list the IQD as 1:3.22 with the USD?

31. avatar Bruce says:

Rodney,

Your Grandma may have said the same thing about computers and Microsoft when they were first made public. Mine did! Heck even flying was too good to be true at one time.

We all have the same fears – being made a fool of. But I adopt the mind set of “what if it does work”? What then? Plus that is a lot more fun than being pessimistic

32. avatar Angela says:

Wow! I see my question about the dinar value going down was removed. What’s up with that Adam? You don’t want people to see or notice the value went down or do you not have a comment as to why it is going down. Just curious.

33. avatar Angela says:

now I see it never mind

34. avatar tnix says:

Adam have you seen this site
    jordanislamicbank.com, it’s showing a rate of 3.22?? Thought this might help

35. avatar frank says:

I went to that jordanislamicbank.com and looked at the converter and it DOES SHOW THE IQD= 3.22 USD…
    WTF?????

36. avatar mark says:

Ditto, except I have cash. I fell for it also. Marc

37. avatar eagleclaw says:

Adam- You have not answered one of my posts over the last three months. They have been reasonable, yet no reply. I will try one more time.

Do you know how many dinars are currently in the Federal Reserve collecting interest for Iraq ? I read this a few years ago, but cannot remember. If you don’t know, simply say you don’t know.

Thanks.

• avatar Adam Montana says:

eagleclaw, no offense meant – but this site is a blog that I post my opinions on as I see fit. If you need to ask me a specific question, please support my work by joining the VIP group on DinarVets.com and post a thread in the VIP.

That’s where I provide support, POST RV investments, access to financial advisors, attorneys, education about foreign corporations, and much much more!

38. avatar Casey says:

I was also wondering about the Jordan site. It does say 1 IQD= 3.22 USD. I saw it with my own eyes. Why would they show a rate and not the rest of the world? What’s up with that Adam?

39. avatar Anthony says:

Please fill us in on that Jordan bank rate. If it is valid, I will be making plans to get out that way. Please advise.

40. avatar Brian says:

Adam any thoughts on opening an account in the Jordan Islamic bank and having your dinars deposited there?

41. avatar Brian says:

For anyone interested….I contacted Jordan Islamic Bank and the conversion rate for IQD is incorrect.

42. avatar Randy says:

Please treat as a rumor until confirmed by actual events.

Everyone seem to be in the dark to what could be happening so…. here is what I’v heard…

IQD rate has already been ReInstated in Jordan and Kuwait. Kuwait ReInstated at .35 and many Kuwait citizens have cashed in already. Jordan followed at 3.22. We, in USA will begin hearing about it, and it will ReInstate in U.S. banks by Sunday at 3.22. You should be able to see the rate on the Forex site by 5pm this Sunday providing this information is correct. (hope it is)
    Go RV

Lots more I could say but first this need to happen..

43. avatar Angela says:

the site xe
    showed 25000 IQD = 21.34 to 21.47 USD a few weeks ago

Now it shows
    25000 IQD = 21.21 to 21.27 USD

44. avatar Angela says:

the site oanda

shows 25000 IQD = 20.77 USD

45. avatar george says:

If you reverse the the exchange rate at the “jordanislamicbank” it shows the denar at .86. Why is this?

46. avatar Kate says:

It doesnt show it anymore! It says the site was hacked? I saw it the other day tho….man these scammers do what it takes to make a buck! I’m over this crap

47. avatar big john says:

I went to the Jordan Islamic Bank web site yesterday and saw that the rate of the IQD was at 3.22 but then i went to check it out today and you can no longer convert IQD into USD what is up with that???

48. avatar poboy J. says:

ADAM THANKS FOR THE POST!!! IM PRAYING FOR US ALL AND JUST KNW WHN ITS GODS WILL IT WILL BE DONE!!!

49. avatar Beatriz says:

Hello everybody any information about the dinars will be of great help for me since I don’t know much about it. I bought dinars because my ex-partner wanted us to invest in that but now I am in the process of a divorce and I got stuck with some dinar money in cash. I will really appreciate if Adam or someone in this group lets me know if they go up in value and if we should expect this happening any time soon. THANKS VERY MUCH!!

50. avatar Barbara Henley says:

Thank for the e-mail Adam. We are kinda babies in this investment so really don’t know what or what to believe. I have been wanting to join one of the sites but just don’t know who has the most correct info. I do read your postings and they seem to make the most since to me. We have just put this investment in the hands of God and refuse to put my life on hold meantime. With that being said I am in no position to make any postings one way or the other. I do know it will be wonderful blessing when it happens…and I have faith that it will. With that being said I always look forward to reading what you have to say, have a great day. :)

51. avatar Devin says:

Somebody told me that there is a guy in Iraq that makes predictions, called the Hoky, and that he predicted that the Iraqi Dinar would show up revaluing in Jordan on Friday, in Kuwait on Saturday, and in the US on Tuesday (because Monday is a holiday). Has anyone else heard this, or anything about the Hoky? They say that this guy has accurately predicted many other things. I don’t speculation either but my friend was told about this on Tuesday, then the whole Jordan islamic bank rate was showing the exact price for all 3 currencies. So either someone hacked and rewrote their website to show that those rates had happened, or he was right and that jordan islamic website was ahead of the curve. I also heard that the Iraqi Dinar showed up on the Forex for about a half an hour showing the $3.22 rate. Also wondering if anyone else saw or can confirm either of these “rumors” I heard.

52. avatar Dandy says:

HEY GUYS..COULD THIS BE ONE SCENARIO!!they redenominate….25000, now becomes 25….they raise to $5…thus my 25000 becomes 25 and I cash in for $125.00…SOME PROFIT ANYWAY…a million becomes 1,000…. thus you get $5000, for your investment of $1000???? ANY COMMENTS..PLEASE??

53. I have an update the dinar revalued in 2008 and you all missed it..

54. avatar James says:

Adam, I heard that in the fall of 2009 Congress quickly passed a law about foreign currency investments. This law put a 30% tax on any foreign currency investment the REVALUES, and only a 15% tax on any currency that was devalued and REINSTITUTES it’s previous value. If this is true, then IF the Dinar went back to $3.22 as the rumors have indicated, then we would only be liable for a 15% tax on our money. Is this correct? Is this along the lines of what you have been hearing?

55. avatar norm g says:

so much has gone on that the give and take have been fun in the times of obama this is one of the few things we can do to just poke fun at the goofe mess
    of our world, amen

56. avatar pj says:

HAVE A QUESTION. IRAQ HAS 24 TRILLON IRAG MINET OUTSTANDING A CURRENT VALUE. EVEN IF IT RV’S AT A DOLLOR THAT IS 24 TRILLON US DOLLARS. WHERE IS THE MONET COMING FROM. ITAQ BANK DOES NOT HAVE 24 TRILLON

57. avatar MG says:

DEVIN HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS HOKY PERSON? I HEARD THAT HE EXCISTS. HOWEVER, DON’T KNOW IF HIS LATEST PREDICTIONS ARE ON POINT WITH OUR INVESTMENT. I KNOW THAT THINGS ARE VERY QUIET LATELY AND NOTICE THAT THE PURCHASE PRICE HAS GONE DOWN. JORDAN, KUWAIT AND CENTRAL BANK ALL ARE MAINTAINING STEADY READINGS. GAS PRICE IS GOING UP THOUGH, COULD IT BE THE BEGINING?

58. avatar Robert says:

Is it true the dinar will rv on monday of next
    Week?

59. avatar Fred says:

I heard the same thing. I have heard that Monday it will RV… Had to do with the Egypt Pres. stepping done. I heard that was the hold up.

60. avatar Fred says:

Monday the feb 14

61. avatar Marko says:

Will revalue low and then increase from there. Too much in circulation.