When you come into money – Be Smart.
Whether you come into riches by Dinar Revaluation or other means, many of us are not very smart about what to do with our money when we get it. Fortunes are won in the lottery all the time, and you hear about those same people being broke within years. Is that what you want your story to be?
Here are some tips that should help you manage your money when you get it.
First, think like the rich! Saving money is not just for people on a budget – didn’t you ever notice some of the richest people are penny pinchers? That’s because they understand the value of their Currency, whether it’s USD, IQD, or gold bars. Here’s a good way to save money and watch for more investments:
Get the Wall Street Journal for less than $2 per week by ===> clicking this link. <===
(More ways to save money will be added as they become available. Here are some common sense ideas to protect yourself, your wealth, and your sanity when you come into money.)
- Change your number, make sure the new number is unlisted. If you don’t, every Tom Dick and Harry will be knocking down your door when they find out about your new circumstances.
- Contact an attorney that specializes in taxes and trust accounts.
- Set up your family trust(s).
- Contact your bank(s) and set up POD accounts.
- Do not deal with banks that have derivatives and hedge funds.
- Set up CDARS accounts.
- Pay off ALL debt.
- Fix everything that needs repair.
- Upgrade your personal, home, auto and umbrella insurance.
- (Consider ransom insurance too!)
- Set aside enough liquid funds for you to survive for 2-3 years. This should account for every expense you have on a monthly basis – don’t go short!
- Invest in precious metals (like gold & silver).
- Go to seminars to learn to make money through SMART investments.
- PAY YOUR TAXES!
- Pick your friends wisely.
- Someone will be “watching you” so you’ll want to do the following:
- Be very low key (non-descript).
- Don’t flaunt your newly obtained wealth.
- Open up a secure Email address.
- Get a new cell phone number; cancel the old one.
- Get a P.O. Box
- Put a security system in your house.
- Install high security Medco bolt locks.
- Install reflective film on your home windows.
- Consider building a safe room.
- Get training in self-defense / firearms.
- Use PGP (or better) encryption on your computer and Email.
- Don’t trust anyone … keep your friends close and your enemies closer.